oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Read somewhere that Real Mallorca were after Gestede. They have just been promoted to La Liga so need to spend to help them stay up. Go on Rudy. There are worse places to live!

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Come on you can see Boye is twice as good on the ball as Fletcher and Boye, I reckon he’ll be a loveable signing who are we trying to fool into signing gestede?

1 minute ago, sambaDTR said:

Read somewhere that Real Mallorca were after Gestede. They have just been promoted to La Liga so need to spend to help them stay up. Go on Rudy. There are worse places to live!

He’s just a troll on fmttm apparently 

• Like 1
Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Come on you can see Boye is twice as good on the ball as Fletcher and Boye, I reckon he’ll be a loveable signing who are we trying to fool into signing gestede?

I noticed that pun in there, i’ll give it a 7/10

1 hour ago, Will said:

I feel like it's been missed this morning but the Telegraph are reporting that Villa have agreed a fee for Heaton, which would mean no active interest in Randolph!

Unless Burnley come in for Randolph to replace Heaton. ?

32 minutes ago, CWC said:

I’ve just watched the usual compilation of Boyé and even that has failed to make him look any good. He looks to tall to be a winger and his first touch is questionable to say the least, almost similar to when Stuani used to be played out wide. He’s not even particularly fast either. Struggling to see what he will actually bring if I’m honest. 

Stuart Ripley was the best out and out winger I can remember playing for Boro, 6 foot 2 and built like a brick wall.

Ronaldo (6 foot 1), Chris Waddle (6 foot 2), Gareth Bale (6 foot 1), David Ginola (6 foot 1), John Barnes (6 foot), Robert Pires (6 foot 1)

Lucas Boye 5 foot 10, clearly everyone in the Greek League is a midget for him to look too tall on his youtube video.

4 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

@Lurker Dijksteel done today you think? 

It seems too quiet for it to be done today. You would’ve  thought someone would have said something by now if it was very close

5 minutes ago, BoroMart said:

Stuart Ripley was the best out and out winger I can remember playing for Boro, 6 foot 2 and built like a brick wall.

Ronaldo (6 foot 1), Chris Waddle (6 foot 2), Gareth Bale (6 foot 1), David Ginola (6 foot 1), John Barnes (6 foot), Robert Pires (6 foot 1)

Lucas Boye 5 foot 10, clearly everyone in the Greek League is a midget for him to look too tall on his youtube video.

I think it’s more his awkward running style and poor first touch that makes him look like that. Regardless he looks very uncomfortable on the ball.