Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

These ITK sources have let us down big time this week, Dijksteel deal now looking on the ropes after being a done deal 

??? righto.... business deals are obviously not your forte. I could tell you about a deal where the medical was done... player was due to sign the contract at 4pm but at 4:30pm was being pictured holding another shirt... but I digress.

Just now, BoroJake said:

I imagine he would choose Bristol. Pretty similar to us, but closer to home

Well I mean Holland is just a hop skip and a jump from Middlesbrough so I'd say we are closer to home... 

Sadly people get emotional when they mistakenly take rumours and snippets of information as solid stone cold facts, as others have said things change sometimes for the good sometimes not but that’s life.

not choosing to come to boro cos and equal or better deal is offered to them is life, unless I had an emotional attachment to a club if I was a player then the best deal or locale for me would win every time.

to the Folks with possible info, please keep sharing it tho, as it shows what might be to the rest of us, not always what will be... 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

??? righto.... business deals are obviously not your forte. I could tell you about a deal where the medical was done... player was due to sign the contract at 4pm but at 4:30pm was being pictured holding another shirt... but I digress.

at least he wasn't kidnapped at the airport by Alex Ferguson

Just now, Youngy228 said:

Bristol City are in a superior position financially and if Dijksteel chooses them then money may well have played a big part in it.

Sadly yes. We're operating under a strict budget this season and obviously it means we can't compete with many other clubs financially. If that means we get players in who really want to be here though then it might be for the better.

1 minute ago, CWC said:

Worth noting that Charlton are after Matty Taylor as well, the Bristol forward’ so that could work massively in their favour. 

Why have matty Taylor when you could have Rudy Gestede 

1 minute ago, Naisby said:

Sadly people get emotional when they mistakenly take rumours and snippets of information as solid stone cold facts, as others have said things change sometimes for the good sometimes not but that’s life.

not choosing to come to boro cos and equal or better deal is offered to them is life, unless I had an emotional attachment to a club if I was a player then the best deal or locale for me would win every time.

to the Folks with possible info, please keep sharing it tho, as it shows what might be to the rest of us, not always what will be... 

This is what fans often forget.  If I was changing jobs and I had no emotional attachment to one of the new jobs - the one which offered 25% more is going to win.  Only way it wouldn't is if I had to move to a location that I didn't want to.  

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Come on man don't do this to me ?

As I said mate first bid was rejected... second bid went in... lurker and RAF backed up my info of someone due at Rockcliffe and I have more confidence In them getting it right ? I'm still confident it will happen

Just now, Youngy228 said:

This is what fans often forget.  If I was changing jobs and I had no emotional attachment to one of the new jobs - the one which offered 25% more is going to win.  Only way it wouldn't is if I had to move to a location that I didn't want to.  

You're a good new poster, Youngy ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Sadly yes. We're operating under a strict budget this season and obviously it means we can't compete with many other clubs financially. If that means we get players in who really want to be here though then it might be for the better.

Also Bristol to London is much easier than Boro to London. All big things In a deal.

I still can't believe they're getting 20 million for Webster that's absolutely mad the guys not even one of the top 10 CBs in the league imo.

Hutton and Howson wouldn't be good enough for me as our RBs, Spence looked miles off in preseason we need someone in preferably permanently.