oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

I still can't believe they're getting 20 million for Webster that's absolutely mad the guys not even one of the top 10 CBs in the league imo.

Hutton and Howson wouldn't be good enough for me as our RBs, Spence looked miles off in preseason we need someone in preferably permanently.

We've still got Shotton ?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

They’ve already spent £12m on defenders this summer. Depressing that we are having players stolen by the likes of Bristol City...

Bristol City have got an owner with a long term plan to make them and the city a destination, The money available to them and the location for southern based players beats hands down anything we can offer at the moment, 

i was doing project work for the owner a few years back when they started rebuilding Ashton gate and he sounded like Gibson was when we moved to the Riverside. Every area was to be improved, rebuilt, promoted not just on a Bristol City level but on acity and regional basis, he had all local and regional players on board to support him, in last few years the only setback was The country not getting to host a major championship. If we had then by now they would be in Premier League, but chairman is there for the long term like Gibson.

Where exactly are Bristol bloody city getting money from to blow us out the water? They've spent some decent money themselves, with no promotions. 

If he chooses Bristol over us then fair enough. Epitome of a bang average lower league side. Think we are over rating their clout on here.

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Where exactly are Bristol bloody city getting money from to blow us out the water? They've spent some decent money themselves, with no promotions. 

If he chooses Bristol over us then fair enough. Epitome of a bang average lower league side. Think we are over rating their clout on here.

Probably the most tinpot team in the league. Very average club.

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

You do realise how rich there owner is?

• Like 2

Also regarding Djiksteel.

We don't know what has happened.  We definitely had interest in him (probably still do).  

It could be a player change due to money/location or him thinking Bristol will finish higher than us.

But - it could also be Charlton pulling the plug.  Similar to Bolasie.  We had deal agreed.  All of a sudden a club comes in and offers more money to club.  What are Charlton supposed to do?  Say sorry Bristol you can keep your extra million!  Following that do Boro get into a bidding war - absolutely not in our current financial situation.  

15 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:
17 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

You do realise how rich there owner is?

And how much they bring in from selling their players.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We've still got Shotton ?

I think he's an awful RB myself I'll give him credit for a few RWB performances last season but him at RB in a four is a nope from me.

Hutton still has an engine he is better than what we've got I just worry about mid 30s fullbacks Zabaleta's legs seemed to go over night it's a tough call I doubt Hutton would join us unless he thought he was going to play 20+ games minimum 

why is everyone panicking...? Unless I’ve missed something no Itk has heard anything about a hijack. Plus, Brentford were in for Bola as well as us if you’d cast your minds back to literally 7 days ago. If Bristol do get him obviously that’s pretty disappointing but as it stands I don’t see anything to seriously suggest we’ve missed out.

Just now, RealSlimSladeyy said:

why is everyone panicking...? Unless I’ve missed something no Itk has heard anything about a hijack. Plus, Brentford were in for Bola as well as us if you’d cast your minds back to literally 7 days ago. If Bristol do get him obviously that’s pretty disappointing but as it stands I don’t see anything to seriously suggest we’ve missed out.

This is Oneboro your talking about. Panic is the normal state of affairs! ?