oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Yeah Randolph likes 23, he was 25 and changed to 23 last year.

Someone mentioned it earlier in the week, but Burnley are replacing Heaton with Peacock-Farrell for £2.5 Million. So I don't think Randy is off anywhere.

11 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

No number 2.

Must be constipated with all this waiting on Dijksteel

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Tav getting 7's a bit strange to me happy Fry's got 6 he's in for a big season as long as he stays fit.

5 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Tav getting 7's a bit strange to me happy Fry's got 6 he's in for a big season as long as he stays fit.

If hes seen as a b2b cm 7 makes sense.

I thought wing would get 7 tbh but maybe he really likes 26.

We should sign Sen A-Kot he would do well at No2. Lol

fast reliable and can deal with the toughest of challenges

Edited by Naisby

Wouldn't read too much  into squad numbers. it's mainly down to the players to say what number they want and the club just say yes/no.

11 minutes ago, Cormick said:

Wouldn't read too much  into squad numbers. it's mainly down to the players to say what number they want and the club just say yes/no.

Agreed - the interesting ones are when players come into 1-11 slots from outside.  Can signal intent.  But absolutely nothing in players staying with numbers they like.

They mean very little but I love the announcement all the same.

I wish players had squad numbers, and they were on their shorts, but match shirts were the traditional 1-11.

Given the continental approach most 6's are DCM these days not the CB's of old

Come on then let’s spark a bit of debate. 

Of what we’ve been linked with and those who’s are available in the current market, who are we going to get in between now and deadline day? 

Interesting to see people’s opinions on this.