Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

We are in no need to sell Fry so if that transfer team had any sense it would be no lower than £25m we’d ask for. Can’t see that one happening considering it’s very late in the window and we’re short of CB’s as it is 

Without doubt. If Webster's the going rate then we should be asking for more than that. Bear in mind that Fry will not hit our wage budget a huge amount if he leaves, it could still get burned on other players' wages. That's not what we want to accomplish with selling our important players. I'd at least wait until we can shift some of our higher earners so we can actually make the most of the money he brings in.

We'd need to replace him, and with someone who could slot straight in. Therefore, unless Gibson was part of the deal, I wouldn't even entertain Burnley (unless it was a ridiculous number, £35m+) 

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Without doubt. If Webster's the going rate then we should be asking for more than that. Bear in mind that Fry will not hit our wage budget a huge amount if he leaves, it could still get burned on other players' wages. That's not what we want to accomplish with selling our important players. I'd at least wait until we can shift some of our higher earners so we can actually make the most of the money he brings in.

Fry is looking like a top 6 player, another season here and if we get the right offer we can sell for more to L'pool/City etc.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tomlinho said:

Are you hearing same as what has been reported by Bristol City regarding Dijksteel, Denzel? 

That guy on Twitter has just basically repeated what Bowyer said. I was expecting us to announce him this afternoon but apparently he's also talking to Bristol City too.

6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

That guy on Twitter has just basically repeated what Bowyer said. I was expecting us to announce him this afternoon but apparently he's also talking to Bristol City too.

He also said the fee is around £2m and that they’re being told we are the favourites 

15 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

They have surely plucked that figure from thin air. 

The £2 Million is likely to be the figure after add-ons. It's common practice for local papers to report the fees including add-ons for sales. Makes the local clubs seem to be getting better deals than they actually are.