Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I thought a topic like this would have been right up your alley tbh!

I'm trying to work out what the topic is meant to be.  Transfer fees, VAT, how transfer fees are paid etc.  Loadsa weirdos using this place nowadays ?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

VAT mate. Specifically the VAT on transfers (just so I can't be accused of derailing the thread). Anything wrong with that? ?

If anyone wants to read up on how strange UK VAT rules are, there is an actual documented court case regarding the tax status of Jaffa cakes.

cake or biscuit I believe :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'm trying to work out what the topic is meant to be.  Transfer fees, VAT, how transfer fees are paid etc.  Loadsa weirdos using this place nowadays ?‍♂️

Excuse me, I've been here since 2013, so this weirdo has been using this place for years!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Someone fancy starting a separate transfers VAT thread?

This thread is inclusive of VAT already.

Unless we wanted to rename this as the Net Transfer thread and set up a new one for just the VAT.

The jaffa cakes saga pales into insignificance when compared to the VAT treatment of prawn crackers which can be standard rated or zero rated depending on how they are made.

• Like 2