oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Do we reckon we have a chance of getting Gibson back on loan? Burnley reportedly looking at centre backs but could be to replace tarkowski rather than gibson. And do we reckon having woodgate might increase our chances considering the amount of influence woodgate has had on his career?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Do we reckon we have a chance of getting Gibson back on loan? Burnley reportedly looking at centre backs but could be to replace tarkowski rather than gibson

As I imagine most Boro fans would, I'd be buzzing to have Ben back on loan. If they're serious about keeping Gibbo, a return to us to get his confidence back up could be a great arrangement for both teams.

I'd have Gibbo back but we'd need to move someone out to do that, I imagine. Preferably but perhaps least likely being Flint. Ayala, Gibson and Fry would be 3 good options. It may also depend on if Burnley keep hold of Tarkowski.

Connor masterson is one to keep an eye on. 20 year old centre back released by liverpool - got onto the bench for some premier league and champions league games last season - highly regarded by the Irish national team set up and a former captain of liverpool under 18s. I suspect he is the type of player that robbie Keane would be able to help us get an edge over other clubs.

24 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Connor masterson is one to keep an eye on. 20 year old centre back released by liverpool - got onto the bench for some premier league and champions league games last season - highly regarded by the Irish national team set up and a former captain of liverpool under 18s. I suspect he is the type of player that robbie Keane would be able to help us get an edge over other clubs.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ Ding Ding...Ding Ding...Dinnnnnggggggggggg 

17 hours ago, Tom said:

I wonder what happens with Downing now? I assume that the club would be reasonably happy to have him back on a reduced contract, but Woodgate is already knee-deep in 'jobs for the boys' chat without the added accusation of nepotism. Surely there is no role for him here? 

Did Woody play under Pochettino for Spurs at any point? 

4 hours ago, Foogle said:

Theoretically we could sign Sheraldo Becker, Albert Adomah, Kadeem Harris to add to Tavernier, that would give us 4 wingers with plenty of pace and excitement all on free transfers and maybe a combined wage bill of 70k(?) not much more than a Stewart Downing.

Free Transfer doesn't really mean free anymore.. for example didn't Bournemouth have to give Defoe a 9 million signing bonus? And you can imagine that Becker's agent Raiola will be squeezing clubs for as much money as possible..