Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I wouldn't worry about the Dijksteel thing.  Number one for me is if he doesn't want to be here then move on.  He's a great player but next please if he would rather Bristol city over us.  He's obviously just bothered about money or the fact it's closer to London.  Boro have over the years been in Europe, the PL, won a cup and have great facilities and a stadium.  If he does to BC then cool.  UTB

• Like 2

Alan Hutton on a 6 year deal with the option of a further 5 years on £150k/week.

Oh wait, it's the new Boro... In all honesty, I would be fine with Hutton on a 1 year deal, fill an obvious gap, provides some experience.

Bristol operate generally buying low selling high, low wages in comparison to us and therefore have more free budget . The next 12 months could be painful for the club on a financial basis, but as you know it's better just to 'rip that plaster off quickly and let the wound heal'

17 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-transfer-latest-dijksteel-bid-16686555

Gazette claiming we still want 4 in, aren’t in for Hutton and were never serious about Lowe, but suppose they would say that 

Well we never were that serious about Lowe, to be fair.

I'm pretty sure that SDS's incoming isn't Hutton.

• Like 1