Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

TONEY looked *** when i seen him play, a poor version of donaldson when he was younger. really hope we dont waste money on him.

kent looks good to me be happy if we got him.

murphy honestly not interested in him, over rated player. he'll be on a decent wedge now i'd question his motivation here. 

eze looks okay, not the best but the type i'd like here. if the price his right and hes ready for a promotion challenge.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Are we still going on about this lad? They want £8 mill

Liverpool want £7m for Kent who were apparently trying to buy, no one bats an eye.

Just now, LinoJo3 said:

Liverpool want £7m for Kent who were apparently trying to buy, no one bats an eye.

Yes but we are not offering them 7m and they want to move kent.

Eze will cost minimum 8m and qpr dont want to sell. 

Not comparable.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

A fringe player at Liverpool who has only ever been on loan versus QPR's best player.  Hardly a fair comparison.

Edit:  not that I think Kent's really possible.

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Premier league loans will be a waiting game and will probably go up until deadline day. That's why I think Kent is a smokescreen for another winger... probably Murphy as posters have alluded to.

I hope it is Diangana 

1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

Beanpole from what I can see.. probably a Gestede replacement 

Did he play against us in the fa Cup last year? Its harsh to judge on that game alone but I don't think he offered much more than Gestede that day.