oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

BBC saying Leeds want Helder Costa on loan. I would be jealous if they got him over us. Hope we also looking in to that deal. I am sure Pulis said Wolves said they would look after us in future as they found our hierarchy a pleasure to deal with in the Adama transfer. If they really meant that can they give us one of Costa, Adama or Cavelerio on loan.

On a seperate note someone on Twitter saying young academy striker Callum James is set to sign his first pro contract with hs. Highly rated forward apparently who been scouted by PL teams.

Most important part of our business is getting players to sign long term contracts imo. The likes of wing, tav, Fletcher, Randolph and fry

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

If rosenior came in we would potentially have a link to brighton youth players too. Don't know if they have any good ones but worth considering.

I thought we were supposed to be using our own academy rather than someone else's? ??

7 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Gibbo back on loan would be lovely!

Villa are after him. He had a bust up with Dyche last season and is most likely leaving. I reckon we could get him 

• Like 1

Beckers agent has had his restrictions lifted. Is he still on our list? 

4 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Beckers agent has had his restrictions lifted. Is he still on our list? 

Still on list definitely 

8 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I thought we were supposed to be using our own academy rather than someone else's? ??

The piece in the gazette, said the idea is that we're looking to bring on youth and prospects from our own academy and other sources.basically any players with a view to potential resale values. similar to the Karanka reign but with more focus on youth I think?

According to Spanish media Getafe want Braithwaite although few and wages could prove a stumbling block. They say we want between 5-7 million pounds for the player and we all know his wages are too big for a small Spanish team. 

4 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Still on list definitely 

Who was the player beginning with A? Was it Adomah?

29 minutes ago, northern boro said:

This may be very unpopular, but I'd take Downing for another season (on a reduced wage of course). Wasn't it rumoured he was on £30k-35k a week under his current deal?

With the expected shift towards our youth players, I think his experience at the top level, would be a good thing to have in the dressing room. He'd be a good influence on the younger players in my opinion. 

Would also keep him around for the right price, to be honest. But the right price is probably much lower than he'd want. You're right though, not sure it will be a popular opinion. At the very least, I'm sure we'll give him a testimonial within the next year or 2 for his send-off, though.