oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

People joke about Fletcher and his pricetag but alot of teams in the league seem to be shelling 5-8 million pounds out on immobile lumps like Zohore and Moore I mean Fletcher's record when he starts is very good I'd sell him if it made sense but in this market he's got to be worth as much/more as Zohore plus he's a makeshift winger gotta add that McNair versatility add on to his value to. I have no problem with Fletcher as our 2nd striker to Britt his link ups decent he works hard and his movements good enough to get him goals especially with the chances we'll be creating from wide areas.

I wonder if clubs who start getting desperate around Thursday ask about Gestede I doubt it because of his wages but alot of teams seem to enjoy fielding lumps this season so who knows I'd sanction a free transfer if needed save us the 1 million plus in his wages he had a good pre season but he's about an inch taller than Fletcher and about 10 yards slower I don't see him as an asset at his wages.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Would people on here let Rudy go for free, just to get rid of his alledged 30k a month?
or what should another club pay us? 

If someone offered us half a curly wurly we would a million percent accept.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Getting rid of Rudy would allow us to sign someone for 1 million and pay him 10k a week. A free transfer is definitely a go if someone offers to take him and his wages on. 

Really thought we'd hear a name or an update after the game or today, just less than 5 days to sign 4 players according to the Gazette? Can't see us getting all 4 myself 

14 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Really thought we'd hear a name or an update after the game or today, just less than 5 days to sign 4 players according to the Gazette? Can't see us getting all 4 myself 

I think we will get 4.... they just possibly wont be the first choices.

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I think we will get 4.... they just possibly wont be the first choices.

I hope you're right, I assume 2 would be CB and ST cover and the other 2 starting RB and RW?