Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

People joke about Fletcher and his pricetag but alot of teams in the league seem to be shelling 5-8 million pounds out on immobile lumps like Zohore and Moore I mean Fletcher's record when he starts is very good I'd sell him if it made sense but in this market he's got to be worth as much/more as Zohore plus he's a makeshift winger gotta add that McNair versatility add on to his value to. I have no problem with Fletcher as our 2nd striker to Britt his link ups decent he works hard and his movements good enough to get him goals especially with the chances we'll be creating from wide areas.

I wonder if clubs who start getting desperate around Thursday ask about Gestede I doubt it because of his wages but alot of teams seem to enjoy fielding lumps this season so who knows I'd sanction a free transfer if needed save us the 1 million plus in his wages he had a good pre season but he's about an inch taller than Fletcher and about 10 yards slower I don't see him as an asset at his wages.

Edited by Jamie-H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

 wonder if clubs who start getting desperate around Thursday ask about Gestede 

We'll be expecting a call from Mr Warnock very soon

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would people on here let Rudy go for free, just to get rid of his alledged 30k a month?
or what should another club pay us? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Would people on here let Rudy go for free, just to get rid of his alledged 30k a month?
or what should another club pay us? 

If someone offered us half a curly wurly we would a million percent accept.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting rid of Rudy would allow us to sign someone for 1 million and pay him 10k a week. A free transfer is definitely a go if someone offers to take him and his wages on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really thought we'd hear a name or an update after the game or today, just less than 5 days to sign 4 players according to the Gazette? Can't see us getting all 4 myself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Really thought we'd hear a name or an update after the game or today, just less than 5 days to sign 4 players according to the Gazette? Can't see us getting all 4 myself 

I think we will get 4.... they just possibly wont be the first choices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If someone offered us half a curly wurly we would a million percent accept.

crazy that there's not a single team in the world willing to take him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I think we will get 4.... they just possibly wont be the first choices.

I hope you're right, I assume 2 would be CB and ST cover and the other 2 starting RB and RW?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

crazy that there's not a single team in the world willing to take him

Not on his wages. Even when he was going to millwall last Jan we were paying around 70% of his wages 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I hope you're right, I assume 2 would be CB and ST cover and the other 2 starting RB and RW?

I think RB and RW are main priority.

ST cover only if we shift Rudy. Pretty sure CB will be loan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Must surely be a Chinese team desperate for Rudy Gestede 

Their window is closed now 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

When does his contract run out?

Edited by BoroJake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoroJake said:

When does his contact run out?

his contacts ran out ages ago judging by his touch and finishing.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...