Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Naisby said:

It’s going back many moons, but didn’t we play Palister at home for first match of the season then sold him midweek? 

Could be wrong but if I was Charlton manager and he wasn’t sold he would have played too. Tbf

We played Braithwaite a fair few times and knew he was off ??

We are going to have to take Gestede on the chin for the year. There is no way any football club can seriously want him. This is his last big payday so wont move.

No way will we sign a striker while we have Britt, fletcher and gestede, there’s simply no room financially.

Rb, another wide player and some kind of work in midfield is essential judging by yesterday’s game.

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@Smoggydownsouth. Do you know which 4 positions we are looking to strengthen please? Gazette said a RB, CB, AM and a Striker. Is that also your understanding?

Thank you for all the info you post btw. Its much appreciated.

Ignore this post @Smoggydownsouth. Well the 1st paragraph anyway as i noticed u just answered that Q in your earlier posts.

Don't ignore the 2nd paragraph as i rarely thank anyone for anything so treasure that gratitude from me.

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Ignore this post @Smoggydownsouth. Well the 1st paragraph anyway as i noticed u just answered that Q in your earlier posts.

Don't ignore the 2nd paragraph as i rarely thank anyone for anything so treasure that gratitude from me.

No worries like you all I'm a fan first and foremost. I share what I am allowed and will continue to do so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

No way will we sign a striker while we have Britt, fletcher and gestede, there’s simply no room financially.

Rb, another wide player and some kind of work in midfield is essential judging by yesterday’s game.

Agree with this... if we can sign a winger / Inside forward it frees up Fletcher to challenge Britt.

Just really hoping we can pull of an exciting signing, a real dangerman out wide for us

Teams will be scared to play us Browne Britt and whoever as a front 3 with a high pressing midfield and flying fullbacks

Dunno how I'd feel about Jacob Murphy, I'd prefer Diangana definitely. Wonder if there's anyone we're looking at that we haven't heard about yet 

1 minute ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Just really hoping we can pull of an exciting signing, a real dangerman out wide for us

Teams will be scared to play us Browne Britt and whoever as a front 3 with a high pressing midfield and flying fullbacks

Dunno how I'd feel about Jacob Murphy, I'd prefer Diangana definitely. Wonder if there's anyone we're looking at that we haven't heard about yet 

We are looking abroad for sure... bevington bausor and Gill have been to Germany Holland and Belguin.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

We are looking abroad for sure... bevington bausor and Gill have been to Germany Holland and Belguin.

Now you're talking!! Was worried we still thought England was the only country that plays football like Pulis did

The most important for me is to sort the defence out .. We really need a RB and a back up CB .. 

With howson moving to midfield again .. We are well stocked there .. Fletcher, Coulson, Tav, Browne and Johnson can play on either side of our attack .. Inside forwards .. Our Full backs will give us the width. 

Sof if we could only get 2 players in, I would like one RB and a CB who can play it out from the back