Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Fry might be out most valuable player. But Assombalonga and Randolph are our most important. If we had to offload any of those 3, my preference would be Fry.

To say that would leave work needed on the back-line would be an understatement though. We still need a right-back and a centre-back even with Fry still a Boro player.

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Thanks Lurker was unsure if the club would walk away as I was told on Friday it was all agreed. 

Presumably they’re just doing the same as we did with Adama last summer, we knew he was leaving but as long as he’s our player he plays.

Just want the whole Dijksteel saga to be over with now, getting a bit boring. Think we should get Hutton in now regardless, if he’s cover to Dijksteel or start him RB so Howson can get back into midfield 

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

You could say Dijksteel’s mind was elsewhere considering he absolutely smashed the ball at his own goalkeeper causing an own goal ?

If you watch it though it's incredibly unlucky, he gets a good header on it and it happens to bounce off the head of the keeper. I don't think he could have done too much more. Difficult to get direction on ones like that at times.

Just now, Brunners said:

If you watch it though it's incredibly unlucky, he gets a good header on it and it happens to bounce off the head of the keeper. I don't think he could have done too much more. Difficult to get direction on ones like that at times.

Yeah, I was just joking. Apparently he had a good game

I watched the charlton game yesterday to get a decent overview of Dijksteel, I hope that error has put any other onlookers off because he was excellent everywhere else for me. Was up against a very tricky pacey winger in Armstrong and he dealt with him very comfortably. I noticed they switched Armstrong to the other wing at half time. I cant say if he offers much going forward though as Charlton had very little of he ball.

Thing is with Dijksteel is he’s much more solid defensively than Coulson so we can afford to play an out and out winger on the right, like just imagine a right wing of Traore and Dijksteel. Obviously no chance of us getting Traore but someone like that

Browne looks to work back so him on the left would help Coulson out so much more too