Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Shotton was a guest at the stoke game yesterday apparently 

Ex-Stoke player, and a Stoke fan from Stoke who still lives in Stoke, can't see it being much more than that.

Teamtalk saying we're 1 of 12 Championship clubs in for Carter-Vickers on loan.

Still think the same on Fry 30 million he's yours after a season in this pressing system I guarantee that lad will be hunted next summer by the big boys in the top 8. Still hoping it's Diangana on loan who we're in for a left footed RW would be perfect I just hope he's open to going on loan.

If we sell Fry late there's no way he can be replaced adequately we probably have a contingency I think best case we bleed Wood in a little more this season then if we sell Fry next summer step him into the role.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Shotton was a guest at the stoke game yesterday apparently 

Well if that goes through we are definitely in for a very busy 4 days. I know his performances have not been great lately but I imagine in the pool of players we are looking k at we are not guaranteed to get better. Still a large wage off the books and with Woodgate being a CB no doubt he knows what he is looking for.

5 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Well if that goes through we are definitely in for a very busy 4 days. I know his performances have not been great lately but I imagine in the pool of players we are looking k at we are not guaranteed to get better. Still a large wage off the books and with Woodgate being a CB no doubt he knows what he is looking for.

Shotton owns a pub in Stoke still - can't see there being anything in it.

Middlesbrough are believed to have made a third offer for Charlton’s £2m-rated full-back Anfernee Dijksteel, while free agent Alan Hutton has been discussed.

But Woodgate is also wanting improvements in other areas, including an attacking midfielder. He has not added an extra striker to his ranks so far either, although as things stand he does have plenty options in that area.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17814770.woodgate-reveals-hopes-new-signings-admits-boro-offload/

Michael Frey, one of the names of Fenerbahce's new season squad, once again on the radar of the British ... Middlesbrough who was knocking on the door of yellow-lacivertliler for the Swiss striker was claimed to come with a second offer. Island press reports; The British team was insistent on the 25-year-old striker.

A? Jamie for finding link. Translation via google.