oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Shotton was a guest at the stoke game yesterday apparently 

?

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

No but I'm on day 2 of hangover and I feel like Prince Philip.

Please stay out the car ? 

6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Ex-Stoke player, and a Stoke fan from Stoke who still lives in Stoke, can't see it being much more than that.

Teamtalk saying we're 1 of 12 Championship clubs in for Carter-Vickers on loan.

Still think the same on Fry 30 million he's yours after a season in this pressing system I guarantee that lad will be hunted next summer by the big boys in the top 8. Still hoping it's Diangana on loan who we're in for a left footed RW would be perfect I just hope he's open to going on loan.

If we sell Fry late there's no way he can be replaced adequately we probably have a contingency I think best case we bleed Wood in a little more this season then if we sell Fry next summer step him into the role.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Well if that goes through we are definitely in for a very busy 4 days. I know his performances have not been great lately but I imagine in the pool of players we are looking k at we are not guaranteed to get better. Still a large wage off the books and with Woodgate being a CB no doubt he knows what he is looking for.

Edited by TAPOUT
Ing

I've just realised that I've been confusing Cameron Carter-Vickers with Jake Clark-Salter

Bloody double barrelled surnames!??

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Well if that goes through we are definitely in for a very busy 4 days. I know his performances have not been great lately but I imagine in the pool of players we are looking k at we are not guaranteed to get better. Still a large wage off the books and with Woodgate being a CB no doubt he knows what he is looking for.

Shotton owns a pub in Stoke still - can't see there being anything in it.

9 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I've just realised that I've been confusing Cameron Carter-Vickers with Jake Clark-Salter

Bloody double barrelled surnames!??

I call him Camilla Parker-Bowles. Not to his face, I mean not because I'm scared of him...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I call him Camilla Parker-Bowles. Not to his face, I mean not because I'm scared of him...

the office television GIF

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I hear Ryan Shotton has a Stoke City tattoo across his chest and a framed picture of Nick Hancock in every room of his house. 

Edited by BearSmog
  • Haha 2

Middlesbrough are believed to have made a third offer for Charlton’s £2m-rated full-back Anfernee Dijksteel, while free agent Alan Hutton has been discussed.

But Woodgate is also wanting improvements in other areas, including an attacking midfielder. He has not added an extra striker to his ranks so far either, although as things stand he does have plenty options in that area.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17814770.woodgate-reveals-hopes-new-signings-admits-boro-offload/

2 hours ago, Ash said:

Is he injured?

No but somebody mentioned we need an extra CM because if Wing is injured we have no creativity.

• Like 1

Michael Frey, one of the names of Fenerbahce's new season squad, once again on the radar of the British ... Middlesbrough who was knocking on the door of yellow-lacivertliler for the Swiss striker was claimed to come with a second offer. Island press reports; The British team was insistent on the 25-year-old striker.

A? Jamie for finding link. Translation via google.