Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Is the interest in Fletcher still alive?

We may see 3/4 million and 30k off the wages a good deal if we can get Toney for say 2.5m and 10k wages as the backup to Britt.

37 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

In terms of contracts... I don't see us renewing any outfield player over 32 for anymore than 1yr.

I would have thought on drastically reduced terms if rumours of salaries are correct?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Just in reference to Eze.... if someone knows where we have 8mil hidden for a transfer can we let Bausor and Bevington know. We would like him but cant afford him.

Can't we just give them Saville Johnson and Gestede? Just send them a video of Johnson against Luton and Gestedes Blackburn season. That ought to do it.

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Just in reference to Eze.... if someone knows where we have 8mil hidden for a transfer can we let Bausor and Bevington know. We would like him but cant afford him.

If there is a genuine interest there, don’t see why offering Saville in part of the deal to take the price down isn’t an option. 

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If anyone PMs me or I haven't posted for a while I'm heading away on business this afternoon and have a solid schedule In terms of meetings until Wed afternoon. Therefore I'm not being ignorant just money waits for no man.

No news until Wednesday afternoon, the apocalypse has arrived