oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

44 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I'm not sure about Spence tbh. He looked very suspect in preseason. I think he's the sort that needs to go out and get roughed up a bit in League 1/2.

Yeah i can see many benefits in that regarding Spence but still dont want Hutton to take up an unnecessary wage if he just coming as back up. Albeit if he very cheap then happy to have him.

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Well, Hutton is. That's what I was getting at, Hutton, Howson and Shotton will leave as I doubt we'll extend any of their contracts (unless Howson drops his wages, which I doubt, he's still clearly got it in him to play on).

No, I agree with you. I would personally like us to get Dijksteel and the Colchester lad on permanents and a CB as a permanent as after this season we only have Fry under contract as a CB. But in our position stop gaps might have to be the order of the day.

Can Hutton only play RB and LB? 

If he can play CB then he would be a very versatile back up for our defense 

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Can Hutton only play RB and LB? 

If he can play CB then he would be a very versatile back up for our defense 

Well Shotton can apparently play CB mate and I cant imagine he would be much worse than that.

If I’m Dijksteel watching Bristol City here I know who i’d be choosing to sign for ?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

If I’m Dijksteel watching Bristol City here I know who i’d be choosing to sign for ?

Could’ve known that before the game too?

14 minutes ago, whitey said:

So sell Britt, get eze and Toney #simplemaths ?

Ironic that your name is whitey, because that's what your comment makes me want to do.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, whitey said:

So sell Britt, get eze and Toney #simplemaths ?

Can we do a possible swap deal Fletcher for Toney?

4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

That sounds like an absolutely awful deal for us. Can’t see fletcher wanting to go to league 1 either

6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Seriously?

Fletcher's cover for Britt, we need to shed Gestede to move things along. Selling Fletcher does not improve us.

id sooner keep fletcher than swap him for toney,to be honest id sooner keep gestede than toney?????

cant get anywhere near excited about Toney . despite his league 1 stats and reasonable wage