Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

Did their scout find him whilst sailing up and down the coast of that island in Pokemon blue?

That is a wonderfully niche reference.

• Like 1

We are actually paying top dollar for Dijksteel in that 3rd bid he's a player they signed for nothing I'd guess there has to be confidence that 3rd bid will be enough because we'd have heard it leak that it's rejected by now might be a case like Saville was where we had to wait for them to find a replacement before the greenlight?

Bristol signing an 18 year old striker for 8 million and Brentford splashing 7 million on a Ligue 2 winger is absolutely barmy at this level you just don't need to take those risks. Picking up on what Woody said about loans I'd loan Walker, Spence, Reading, Stubbs, Liddle out the 2 fullbacks are probably ready for a League 2 team, Liddle and Stubbs should be solid enough for League 1 loans at this point but Walker on the other hand I can't judge it if he gets 40 games in L2 or L1 for the season it would be amazing for his development I don't want him turning into Fewster him/Woody will need to make the right move now or he could stall.

2 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

SDS thanks for the info. Do you know the length of Bolas contract? Transfermerkt say 1 year. Is that right

I’d be absolutely amazed if it is only one. Sounds like we want to develop players then sell them on for a profit

Just now, BoroJake said:

I’d be absolutely amazed if it is only one. Sounds like we want to develop players then sell them on for a profit

Thats what I was thinking.