oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

2 with option of a 3rd

Still sounds a bit weird that we are willing to pay more than a million for a player and only tie him down to a maximum of three years especially if we expect to develop him to try a make a healthy profit. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Still sounds a bit weird that we are willing to pay more than a million for a player and only tie him down to a maximum of three years especially if we expect to develop him to try a make a healthy profit. 

if he doesn't pan out we can bail with no issues, if he does, you just work to extend his contract before the third year. 

7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Think the price we paid for him was £800k unless am mistaken.

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I may be getting all of my valuations wrong but a player coming into the last year of his Blackpool contract cant be worth more than £250k max. Likewise Dijksteel. £2m may in time prove to be a bargain but I think they are taking our eyes out. Fair enough if loads of teams are in for him but its only us isnt it?

Just now, TAPOUT said:

I may be getting all of my valuations wrong but a player coming into the last year of his Blackpool contract cant be worth more than £250k max. Likewise Dijksteel. £2m may in time prove to be a bargain but I think they are taking our eyes out. Fair enough if loads of teams are in for him but its only us isnt it?

A player is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them...ergo, Bola is worth 1m and Dijksteel 2m.

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

You would think that if he does well over the first 18 months he will be offered contract bump and extension, if not then he will be low risk and sold or released

3 minutes ago, BoroMart said:

Surely Kent is a winger and Roofe has been their CF last year

Not to do with positions. Bielsa always wanted Kent but couldn’t afford. This means he can

8 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Front 3 of Kent, Costa and bamford for the same price as assombalonga!

Kent will cost 7m, Bamford cost 10m and they have a mandatory buy price of 15m for Costa next season. Tell me how that is the same as Britt?

13 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Not to do with positions. Bielsa always wanted Kent but couldn’t afford. This means he can

I understand that, but that would leave them very, very light on CFs. They would only have Bamford (who has had a fair few injuries) and Tyler Roberts who has no track record. They would need another CF, and they are expensive. They could loan one, but then it would likely be a young CF.  Maybe they want Gestede haha

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Kent will cost 7m, Bamford cost 10m and they have a mandatory buy price of 15m for Costa next season. Tell me how that is the same as Britt?

If that is a mandatory of Costa and they don't go up, then they are going to be in financial trouble