oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Kent will cost 7m, Bamford cost 10m and they have a mandatory buy price of 15m for Costa next season. Tell me how that is the same as Britt?

Calm down bro ?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Calm down bro ?

don't say stupid *** then bro ?

7 minutes ago, BoroMart said:

If that is a mandatory of Costa and they don't go up, then they are going to be in financial trouble

I read that it is, yes, independent of promotion.

6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I prefer them to be getting Kent in than another CF as simply can't see Bamford replacing the goals they've lost from Roofe

Roofe scored 14 goals last season. Bamford has shown he is more than capable of scoring that and more in this league imo.

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

don't say stupid *** then bro ?

I read that it is, yes, independent of promotion.

Brunner that is my understanding. 1 year loan deal that automatically becomes a 4yr deal. Not too dissimilar to what we did with Saville.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Brunner that is my understanding. 1 year loan deal that automatically becomes a 4yr deal. Not too dissimilar to what we did with Saville.

Leeds are definitely gambling - they have good squad and good manager. But it’s a hard league...

9 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I have a worrying feeling Bamford will score 20+ this season

Why worry about what other players may do for other clubs? That's what Pulis' problem was, instead of focusing on what our players can do. The Ass is well capable of scoring 20+ for us, but doubt that Leeds fans will be worrying about that fact. Of course other players in our league are going to perform well this season, that's what happens, but it's a team that wins things, not individuals. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, droopy said:

Why worry about what other players may do for other clubs? That's what Pulis' problem was, instead of focusing on what our players can do. The Ass is well capable of scoring 20+ for us, but doubt that Leeds fans will be worrying about that fact. Of course other players in our league are going to perform well this season, that's what happens, but it's a team that wins things, not individuals. 

Because I'll cry everytime Bamford scores a goal, should've never let him go imo

26 minutes ago, BoroMart said:

If that is a mandatory of Costa and they don't go up, then they are going to be in financial trouble

Just like Aston Villa or qpr etc ? I’m sure they are so bothered.. 

Its slightly worrying that we’ve still only got one new forward in, not really massively excited by the linked players either.

Browne and Bola were a good start to the incomings and I’d rather follow that route than throw money at Murphy who looks to have done zero since leaving Norwich.

• Like 1

As much as it pains me to say it i think Leeds will take one of the top 2. Putting aside personel views of Bamford i dont think anyone can argue he one of the best strikers at this level. Hernandez is a wonderfully intelligent footballer and then they got Costa, Harrison and Alisioki. Them last 4 are better than anything we possess in terms of attacking midfielders. They got a nice blend in their midfield in Phillips, Forshaw and Klich. Two good full backs in Ayling and Douglas. Only area they look weak is CB with Janson gone but that young CB from Brighton looked very good today.

And putting aside they strong  footballing team they imo got the most astute manager in the league. One who i imagine learned so much from his first full season that it will only benefit him and ultimately them this season.

Having said all that i fully accept that no team in this country has a better record of being their own worst enemy more than Leeds. Newcastle run them close.

• Like 3