oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

It still means that every other club in the world knows that our window closes on Thursday while they can still do business after that. The pressure is solely on the english clubs. Not so much Boro at the moment though, as we don't deal much with players abroad ?

Don't say that Dane. I had my hopes pinned on Frey ?

Just now, Smogzilla said:

No hes saying our new bid has been accepted 

It sounds like it hasn’t. ‘We are set to make an improved final bid’

Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I think he was giving context to his earlier tweet, rather than undermining it

Hopefully

I think he's saying we had all 3 bids rejected last week and launched a 4th bid today?

If bid 3 was 2 million what was bid 4?

Just now, BoroJake said:

It sounds like it hasn’t. ‘We are set to make an improved final bid’

Thats not how I read it. Sounds like hes just giving context to his earlier tweet. 

I think all the bids have been around the £2m mark, but I guess they wanted more up front. My guess would be that we'll probably pay about £2.5, but over a couple of years.

Wasn’t it just the add ons etc that we got stuck on, I thought we made an initial bid and they allowed him to come to rockcliffe for talks so surely the initial upfront fee is probably still the same and the improved bids from us is about add ons? 

4 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I think he's saying we had all 3 bids rejected last week and launched a 4th bid today?

If bid 3 was 2 million what was bid 4?

3 million plus Gestede and we pay his wages for the next year.

Does that mean we expect that deal to be done today or tomorrow? Wonder who the attacker was that Woodgate said we was hopeful of signing last week.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think all the bids have been around the £2m mark, but I guess they wanted more up front. My guess would be that we'll probably pay about £2.5, but over a couple of years.

They do love a sell on as well hopefully the premium we're paying means they don't have that clause on him. 

Some Charlton fan on twitter seems to think Shotton is part of the deal. Probably BS, but just a rumour

• Like 1