oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Brentford have signed Mbeumo from Ligue 2, Benrahma replacement?

Slightly jealous of how many quality creative players Brentford go through

All at the same time they are probably jalous about our league position in the last 25 years compared to themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I like their usual signings the 1s that cost 1-2 million, the type that we're doing now, not a fan of teams in this league paying 7 million+ on players you don't need to take those risks to get promoted hated when we were doing it. If we get a Diangana on loan for the year what will be the difference with this guy? Couple of goals and assists maybe?

5 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Benrahma and maupay are going/gone and Watkins is always a possibility.

I mean more finding them repeatedly, how many Wildschuts and De Pena's do we have to go through before we find another Adomah 

Feel like we're going through a well overdue change this season though so I'm excited to see who we bring in RW

I could be wrong here but if AB and NB are flying out, I assume that means a deal has been loosely agreed? I would imagine initial talks are done through an agent/over telephone and this would be a case of putting together final details and/or selling the vision of the club to the player in question?

I have zero knowledge of the ins and outs of transfer dealings (as you may tell) but I am guessing some sort of positive initial conversations have already taken place.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I mean more finding them repeatedly, how many Wildschuts and De Pena's do we have to go through before we find another Adomah 

If that's what you mean it's probably worth waiting and seeing if this £7m second division player does anything for them.

1 minute ago, Bennyboy137 said:

I could be wrong here but if AB and NB are flying out, I assume that means a deal has been loosely agreed? I would imagine initial talks are done through an agent/over telephone and this would be a case of putting together final details and/or selling the vision of the club to the player in question?

I have zero knowledge of the ins and outs of transfer dealings (as you may tell) but I am guessing some sort of positive initial conversations have already taken place.

This makes sense to me. There must have been some positivity from the initial contact or they surely wouldn’t travel yet

3 minutes ago, Bennyboy137 said:

Maybe @Smoggydownsouth can confirm a bit more about this? 

1 minute ago, Will said:

If that's what you mean it's probably worth waiting and seeing if this £7m second division player does anything for them.

Ligue 1/2's where to go for wingers these days I reckon, I hope we've been scouting there 

2 minutes ago, Bennyboy137 said:

I would think it's close to fly out. That said football deals are an absolute nightmare to get over the line. Never believe its complete until there in a picture on clubs website with a shirt.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

I wonder who the player abroad is? What position? Doubt it’s Frey, he looks set for Leeds

I love how players signing for us we wait until it's been announced basically to be confident they're coming here whereas one link in the press to another team results in 'he's set to join x' ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I would think it's close to fly out. That said football deals are an absolute nightmare to get over the line. Never believe its complete until there in a picture on clubs website with a shirt.

Wonder if it's Germany, Netherlands or Belgium if that's where you said we've been watching