oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

£25m with Gibson on loan would be a good amount but I still wouldn’t be happy. I want to see him play for us, not another team. The lad has arguably the brightest future of any player we’ve developed to date and I want a very good portion of that to be in front of us.

• Like 3
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I can't see the club selling Fry in this window, not this late on, especially not for a fee like that. 

I also can't see Gibson coming back yet, would look too much like admitting failure and returning to his uncle's club with his tail tucked between his legs.

Nice way to get me nervous again though, after the fears of Randolph leaving subsided.

No one here's naive we all want our own to do well give Dael another season as the main guy if we don't go up he'll be a better player for the system he'd have played in you'd think a big boy would come in at that point I've believed the lads quality since Karanka debuted him sung his name from every rooftop to other teams fans and on here give him the year see what numbers we're talking next summer I guarantee he'll have better than Burnley in for him I hope Woodgate sees it the same way.

• Like 1

I think if we got £20m for Fry plus a big sell-on clause then it'd be a good deal. I like him and he's promising but I've not seen much from him to think we should get any more than that. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I think if we got £20m for Fry plus a big sell-on clause then it'd be a good deal. I like him and he's promising but I've not seen much from him to think we should get any more than that. 

I’ve got to disagree here Lurker, the lad oozes quality. He has to go for, as a minimum, what Adam Webster did.

• Like 2

Think that’s about the right price Lurker, I just feel if we did sell when we didn’t have to then it shows the intent of The club, with Fry we have a good chance of promotion and the riches that entails, without fry we may get promoted but have to pay £30m for an equivalent player.

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

1 minute ago, Will said:

I’ve got to disagree here Lurker, the lad oozes quality. He has to go for, as a minimum, what Adam Webster did.

Agree with this, and irrespective of the fact I'm a boro fan if given the choice between Webster and Fry it would be Fry every time.

2 minutes ago, Will said:

I agree. The kid is ice cold, doesn't seem to feel pressure at all. You can't teach that. He is going to be a top, top player when he's older.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Is he still on his original contract he signed in 2016?

If he stays for another season we might have to bump his pay up quite a bit to compensate.