Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Benson Manuel Hedailazio is the name of the trip to Belgium but doesn't look like we could convince him to come to England.a

Presume now moving onto other targets?

38 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Benson Manuel Hedailazio is the name of the trip to Belgium but doesn't look like we could convince him to come to England.a

Two days before the transfer window closes and two senior execs are wasting time travelling to Belgium on a whim?

3 minutes ago, PsychFur said:

Two days before the transfer window closes and two senior execs are wasting time travelling to Belgium on a whim?

I think player agreed to join and has had a change of heart... I cannot emphasise enough how quickly a deal can change in football. Literally seconds.. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Shame, wonder who the next choice is 

8 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Scott McKenna. Centre back at Aberdeen. 22yrs of age and their captain. He seems to be highly regarded judging by media reports and handed in a transfer request today.  Anyone seen him play?

Think they want £5m for him so bit out of our price range but would fit in to our new recruitment  profile of developing a young talent if we did come in to money.

Wouldn't go anywhere near him. Honestly, Aden Flint is better.

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Is that dead in the water or do you think it will possibly resurface as window closer to shutting

49 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I think player agreed to join and has had a change of heart... I cannot emphasise enough how quickly a deal can change in football. Literally seconds.. 

Probably saw Neymarvin Johnson play on Friday and thought there’s no chance I’m getting in the team over him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Tomlinho said:

Probably saw Neymarvin Johnson play on Friday and thought there’s no chance I’m getting in the team over him?

And what a good thing too!

To see performances from players who we wrote off previously can only be good for everyone and attitude and belief is so important for any player stepping up.

With Marvin you can only say that JW has done a good job so far! 

• Like 4