oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 minutes ago, caseybwoy said:

I think if were all being honest this is a very realistic valuation for fry, however the transfer market is in no way a realistic reflection of players values, if Bristol got 20 or so for Webster then we should be demanding 25 for fry.

Welcome to the forum CB let's hope Boro do as well as we are in transfers!

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, TLF10 said:

JW said he does not see Tav as a winger but a CM i believe,

Yeah as do I honestly but having him still gives us that option of using him as a back up wide man, if we loan him out we've got Johnson and Browne as our only actual wide players 

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Welcome to the forum CB let's hope Boro do as well as we are in transfers!

Thanks mate, excitement in a transfer window and season for the first time in three years, cant beat it!

• Like 1

Why, yet again, have we left it so late to sort out our wings, something that we’ve been needing to fix for (it feels like) the last 10 transfer windows!?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Tom said:

A season's loan at Barnsley might be the making of Tavernier to be honest. I'm a fan of his, and he's never let the team down when he's played, but if he can't get into the team ahead of the others we have, he might need to impress Woodgate from elsewhere. Wouldn't sell him on a permanent though, unless it was £7m or so. 

Understand what you are indicating there Tom but for me a big no would prefer his talent here with us not elsewhere.

Besides I am sure he will be involved in the cup game next week and it will be up to him to put on a show that ensures that he remains in Woodgate's thinking 

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Why, yet again, have we left it so late to sort out our wings, something that we’ve been needing to fix for (it feels like) the last 10 transfer windows!?

Literally... We still haven't replaced bloody Albert Adomah.

• Like 3

i think Tavernier is right up there with Fry when it comes to potential.  i really hope he stays here.  the advantage Fry has  with our current squad is the players he needs to compete with to get first team starts.  

3 minutes ago, YerJokinArnya said:

Literally... We still haven't replaced bloody Albert Adomah.

Hmmmm not so sure, if utilised properly and encouraged to do so then I honestly think Coulson might fit that bill. Appreciate that many others may disagree but hey I disagree with most about Adam Clayton:classic_sleep:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I don't think you can compare this transfer window to others previous to this, for the first time in a while we have attacking players interested in coming to boro. So where one attempt has failed I think there will be several other "plates spinning"  for want of a  better phrase.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Hmmmm not so sure, if utilised properly and encouraged to do so that I honestly think Coulson might fit that bill. Appreciate that many others may disagree but hey I disagree with most about Adam Clayton:classic_sleep:

I agree. And judging by the players we've been linked with this window it's not like we haven't been trying to fill these places either

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

i think Tavernier is right up there with Fry when it comes to potential.  i really hope he stays here.  the advantage Fry has  with our current squad is the players he needs to compete with to get first team starts.  

totally agree. Think selling Tav would be criminal at this point in a transfer window. I do think for 20mil + with a b.gibbo shaped incentive coming in return for the season, wouldn't be a bad deal

• Like 1