Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

In all honesty I am not that much bothered about who may or may not come to the Boro, still interested in potential leavers though.

I say this because if the truth be told our expectations for this season were not having Boro going for a top 6 spot and that we were probably expecting a transition period allowing for future progress.

It has to be said though that we have been pleased with business so far and that the indicated new arrivals albeit very different from previous seasons in terms of names and "quality" (if you believe in that kind of statement) and that Woodgate does seem to be putting in a great deal of effort and thought about everything.

We saw a game on Friday unlike many a performance of late which most members applauded so simply I am just going to trust the judgement of Woodgate and his team to give us a team we can all get behind and support. Yes things will go wrong but this ain't a Tony Pulis team.

The last few days of the window will be interesting and some announcements to be made shortly.

Good place to be I believe! actually better than we all hoped for initially.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Charlton fans are going to go ballistic if they let go of Taylor as well as Dijksteel for the sake of £5m.

Is he our player yet? Thought we would have announced him by now or will somehow the Charlton Chairman screw us over?

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Is he our player yet? Thought we would have announced him by now or will somehow the Charlton Chairman screw us over?

He's too busy screwing over Charlton fans. 

7 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

In all honesty I am not that much bothered about who may or may not come to the Boro, still interested in potential leavers though.

I say this because if the truth be told our expectations for this season were not having Boro going for a top 6 spot and that we were probably expecting a transition period allowing for future progress.

It has to be said though that we have been pleased with business so far and that the indicated new arrivals albeit very different from previous seasons in terms of names and "quality" (if you believe in that kind of statement) and that Woodgate does seem to be putting in a great deal of effort and thought about everything.

We saw a game on Friday unlike many a performance of late which most members applauded so simply I am just going to trust the judgement of Woodgate and his team to give us a team we can all get behind and support. Yes things will go wrong but this ain't a Tony Pulis team.

The last few days of the window will be interesting and some announcements to be made shortly.

Good place to be I believe! actually better than we all hoped for initially.

I think this season will be reminiscent of the England 1day cricket team. Capable of walloping some teams but if it goes wrong we'll be on the wrong end of a spanking.