Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Charlton fans are going to go ballistic if they let go of Taylor as well as Dijksteel for the sake of £5m.

Taylor's the same as Dijksteel I think last 12 months of a League 1 contract, a thing Charlton fans don't consider into things is the owners wage cap of 5k a week just isn't going to get players to renew contracts so do they want Aribo to happen instead?

Not mentioned by Charlton fans that Dijksteel's in the last year of a development squad contract we have probably increased his salary ten fold but they think he would resign for a 3k pay rise with Charlton the whole situation sucks but Charlton fans aren't being rational with alot of their complaints imo. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Maupay has been sold to Brighton, probably a good time to play Brentford as they wont have time to blood a replacement.

Stab in the dark here if we are looking at a versatile forward still I know his wages will be high and he hasn’t done a lot but Jurgen locadia from Brighton would be an option to look into maybe a loan with a view to buy...

• Like 1

15mil + & gibbo permanent would be incredible business. Gibbo and ayala reunited....

2 years down the line, burnley will sign wood for 25mil  and trade fry back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Burnley defo coming back for Fry... boro expecting to stand firm... can see it being cash + Gibbo

Absolutely would take that if anything close to £15m. I think Dael is class but fear we might overrate him (as we were once guilty of doing to Gibbo). Painfully one-footed and I think his technical ability limits him from going for huge money. That being said, hell of a defender and would be sorely missed. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, BoroJake said:

Sell a young quality centreback who is comfortable playing it out from the back and replace him with cash and a centreback who's distribution is on a par with Ayala. No thanks. Sometimes sentiment can go too far. 

7 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Sell a young quality centreback who is comfortable playing it out from the back and replace him with cash and a centreback who's distribution is on a par with Ayala. No thanks. Sometimes sentiment can go too far. 

strange comment, Ayala's distribution is decent

4 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Don't really get it from Burnleys perspective.. why not just play Gibbo who they've already spent loads on? Is he not rated over there? Doesn't feel like he ever really got a run in the side.

He had some real mares early on and then got injured. I think judgement has been made.