oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Not sure I'd be happy selling Fry to be honest. 

I think his potential is right up there.

Webster at £25m....Fry is younger, played for all England levels up to U21 and I honestly believe is a better defender than Webster.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

One of gibson’s best attributes was how comfortable on the ball he was too. 

Exactly, I wouldn't sell Fry full stop but Gibson and Ayala's distribution were/are both decent

1 minute ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

What if Robbie Brady was a part of the Fry to Burnley deal ? 

Still wouldn't touch it, we would be mad to sell. Even if we are now a selling club, he's not even at the top of his arch price wise

Sky don't think Tarkowski is going to Leicester, if that's the case then I can't see a Fry sale occurring.

Not sure benchwarming with Gibson would tempt Fry either.

• Like 1

Leicester unlikely to go for Tarkowski, hopefully this means they don’t need Fry and can Loan us Gibbo

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Done pics taken etc

Announcement at 12:30? I think we usually do around that time

Just now, BoroJake said:

think it was 6:30 last time. Bola was different since we had a match.

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

This afternoon I would suspect. Not sure of a time being honest.

Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Its going to be at 1.45pm after Bausor has watched Home and Away

He hasn't been for teeth whitening so possibly not.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• 1: Team and formation? Same same. Can't change after such a showing. I'd like to see Tav central with Johnson on the wing but I can't drop any of Sav, Morsy and Howson after wednesday. 2: Is it good to change a winning team? Depends on circumstances but generally no. 3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy? Think he will give it a bit of a rest and avoid a card. 4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance? Yes. He'll bag a brace. 5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far... It's certainly looking better now. 6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard? Not even a contest. Maiden all the way. 7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games? I think we can, but I'm afraid we'll just miss out. 8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)? No idea. But my guess is Kebano.
    • The preparation for a specific match is probably a bit more important than we think. That is also what separates the good managers from the bad. The ability to drill into the team how to beat an upcoming opponent. We were woefully prepared under Woodgate and that has changed dramatically under a more proven manager. Granted he also gets outsmarted or gets his tactics all wrong, but I'm not going to deny that a lack of proper preparation with the team had an adverse effect on how we dealt with Birmingham. It was a woeful performance though so I'm going to split it 50/50 between inconsitency and lack of preparation.
    • we are inconsistent but we have Big J back in midfield.  first game back and it was like he never went away motm by a mile. when some of the younger lads are struggling to pass 5 yards he gets the ball and slips his markers carries the ball miles, plays in key passes making it look easy. he surely has lifted squad coming back into the team.  results will improve now. wouldnt be surprised to go on another winning run now. think we'll beat norwich to. they rode their luck last time out. we'll have them this time. blackburn have fell away we can win that one to.
    • Need to get back to winning ways at home so massive game and certainly no sentiments for former Boro associates. We are hot and cold with results so need to be hot, hot, hot again!