oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Not sure I'd be happy selling Fry to be honest. 

I think his potential is right up there.

Webster at £25m....Fry is younger, played for all England levels up to U21 and I honestly believe is a better defender than Webster.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

One of gibson’s best attributes was how comfortable on the ball he was too. 

Exactly, I wouldn't sell Fry full stop but Gibson and Ayala's distribution were/are both decent

1 minute ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

What if Robbie Brady was a part of the Fry to Burnley deal ? 

Still wouldn't touch it, we would be mad to sell. Even if we are now a selling club, he's not even at the top of his arch price wise

Sky don't think Tarkowski is going to Leicester, if that's the case then I can't see a Fry sale occurring.

Not sure benchwarming with Gibson would tempt Fry either.

• Like 1

Leicester unlikely to go for Tarkowski, hopefully this means they don’t need Fry and can Loan us Gibbo

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Done pics taken etc

Announcement at 12:30? I think we usually do around that time

Just now, BoroJake said:

think it was 6:30 last time. Bola was different since we had a match.

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

This afternoon I would suspect. Not sure of a time being honest.

Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Its going to be at 1.45pm after Bausor has watched Home and Away

He hasn't been for teeth whitening so possibly not.