oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, BoroJake said:

Of course Marvin Johnson isn’t our salah... He’s our messi?

He's an arrogant *** and blames everything on corruption? 

Wilson having medical at Bournemouth, looked like Ibe being loaned out depended on that move happening..

7 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Just signed one I think Massenga or something.

Don't shoot the Massenga?

9 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Dijksteel hasn’t been announced yet because Bausor Aka SDS is busy and can’t do his signature grin ?

Gotta get those teeth bleached

britt really really annoys us fans, thats why people would sell him imo.

he winde's me up. that last game damn, the penna was terrible and him reaction! if we were on the same team i'd be pulling him to one side and threatening to smash his chops in for laughing and being so casual. 

then that outrageous bit of skill from browne what put britt totally clear, all he has to do all day long is use his left and its a goal, but  hits it with his right so the keeper could smother it. fair play to him for reading the pass though, showed his ability and awareness in the box then. he was all over it while the defenders stood and watched. maybe me being a lefty made it so frustrating to see.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

he winde's me up. that last game damn, the penna was terrible and him reaction! if we were on the same team i'd be pulling him to one side and threatening to smash his chops in for laughing and being so casual. 

then that outrageous bit of skill from browne what put britt totally clear, all he has to do all day long is use his left and its a goal, but  hits it with his right so the keeper could smother it. fair play to him for reading the pass though, showed his ability and awareness in the box then. he was all over it while the defenders stood and watched. maybe me being a lefty made it so frustrating to see.

Took his goal well though?

Don't care if Britt misses chances, he also scores ?‍♂️ 

We won't find anyone better, simple as that really. We really want to go back to our strikers barely hitting double figures? 

Edited by Prowler

5 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Took his goal well though?

hopefully he starts bagging a few and ends up brimming with confidence and scores loads. but i doubt he will, he'll do the usual, miss a few and his head will drop and we'll not see him for a few months. before he starts scoring regular again. 

8 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Britt will get 20+ goals this season. His movement is fantastic, his finishing needs to improve, but we have robbie Keane! How is that not an exciting prospect!?

Football insider claiming we want to hijack the Lyle Taylor deal. I can almost guarantee this isn’t true as I can’t imagine we would want to deal with Charlton anymore than we already have ?

Just now, DevKWat said:

Football insider claiming we want to hijack the Lyle Taylor deal. I can almost guarantee this isn’t true as I can’t imagine we would want to deal with Charlton anymore than we already have ?

Animated GIF

Poor Charlton.

• Haha 1

Pete O'Rourke

@SportsPeteO

Middlesbrough are considering a move to hijack Brentford’s pursuit of Charlton striker Lyle Taylor. #Boro #BrentfordFC #cafc