Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Yes mate our forecast shows we are on course to have around a 15% profit. I have asked if we can reinvest into playing staff... sorry mean staff.

Sounds like you're in good shape ?

Really hope we can get Ibe in now, don’t believe the gazette know anything anymore saying it’s unlikely. 1 because he’s class in this league and 2 to shut the derby fans up who can’t seem to stop crying about us and SG

Told Ibe have a massive loan fee and we would have to pay majority of wage... cant see it myself 

That’s derby getting him. High wages and loan fee? They’ll just sell the training ground to themselves 

Told Ibe have a massive loan fee and we would have to pay majority of wage... cant see it myself 

He’s in the last year of his contract so not surprised as he’ll go for free at the end of the season 

4 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Football insider claiming we want to hijack the Lyle Taylor deal. I can almost guarantee this isn’t true as I can’t imagine we would want to deal with Charlton anymore than we already have ?

I hope this is not true. Smacks of last minute panic. Not saying he is no good as I havent seen him but it's a bit sudden. 

Personally I don’t think Derby or other clubs doing anything wrong with their business models and oblique internal sales. I blame the EFL who make rules, but then when forced to enforce them interpret them in such a way that it would be clearer and simpler not to have the rules anyway.

imo nothing worse than having a good rule then having it interpreted and enforced by those that don’t and won’t. 

1 minute ago, TAPOUT said:

I hope this is not true. Smacks of last minute panic. Not saying he is no good as I havent seen him but it's a bit sudden. 

I am a huge lyle taylor fan, followed him since his wimbledon days. 

At 30 though he is probably a little older than we would like ideally.

8 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Yes mate our forecast shows we are on course to have around a 15% profit. I have asked if we can reinvest into playing staff... sorry mean staff.

Get out of the meetings. Not important this week. The finances will wait 

Just now, Brunners said:

I am a huge lyle taylor fan, followed him since his wimbledon days. 

At 30 though he is probably a little older than we would like ideally.

I’m not that familiar with the guy, but with the young players we are getting, could he be an off the field asset like Leadbitter was. If so then that could be a deal worth doing.

12 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

That’s derby getting him. High wages and loan fee? They’ll just sell the training ground to themselves 

Derby can't afford Murphy so they won't get Ibe if thats the case. They can't get every signing, and Rooney one is taking a big chunk up

Edited by nunthorpered
  • Like 1