oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Ah yeah, be interesting to see how he does 

Loan will watch with interest.

I don't know about you lot but this is bloody frantic with potential targets but oh so quiet on departures which surely must part finance the incomings.

Wes Burns? Never heard of him. Any good?

I’m all for developing young players but starting to feel like we need to move away from going after League 1 players now if it ends up being true 

• Like 1

Interesting move, haven’t seen much of Fleetwood Town, but if this is true it’s not only a winger being targeted, but it shows now what our business model no longer can afford huge wages/signing fee and our scouts are being focused in these areas.

I have to say I think for us it’s a sensible move we need financial stability and to build a squad for a promotion push.

only thing I don’t want to see is the selling of the assets the squad has and replacing them with untested players, that tome would be a bad move and one that would even if false paint us as a club with no ambition.

Just now, DevKWat said:

I’m all for developing young players but starting to feel like we need to move away from going after League 1 players now if it ends up being true 

Yeah kind of agree. Not exactly impressed by his stats in League 1. We’ve already signed one winger with only league 1 experience. Would like something a bit more. 

• Like 1

I'm not too sure about this one. He's not that young and doesn't have the greatest stats for league 1