Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

But what if we end up with a  clique of Denmarkpeople that ends up fracturing the dressing room with their denmarkness

That’s a big concern, the players won’t be able to move for Christmas jumpers and antlers. 

9 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

But what if we end up with a  clique of Denmarkpeople that ends up fracturing the dressing room with their denmarkness

We already have that issue on the forum, BD and SmogDane are running rampant on here, always up to no good, starting fights ?

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

i want to see us sign mcqueen and knudsen that would sort our fullback problems out we need a no10 player wolves got ruben neves for 15 m im sure we can afford a similar player of his ability and we need another striker dwight gayle and new gk for a back up to randolph that 5 players we need to sign guys  

3 minutes ago, king boro said:

i want to see us sign mcqueen and knudsen that would sort our fullback problems out we need a no10 player wolves got ruben neves for 15 m im sure we can afford a similar player of his ability and we need another striker dwight gayle and new gk for a back up to randolph that 5 players we need to sign guys  

Neves was worth 20mil more than that when he signed, it was only due to wolves contacts they got him so cheap. Gayle has been priced at 15 to 20mil. No way in hell were signing one 15mil player never mind 2. And you've also got us signing 2 lbs, meaning wed have 3 left backs and no right backs, hardly sorted.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Randolph definitely staying. 

Has anyone actually been in for him?  I imagine if someone decent had he'd be off either way.  I said a little while back that I didn't think there would be a big market for him though.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Neves was worth 20mil more than that when he signed, it was only due to wolves contacts they got him so cheap. Gayle has been priced at 15 to 20mil. No way in hell were signing one 15mil player never mind 2. And you've also got us signing 2 lbs, meaning wed have 3 left backs and no right backs, hardly sorted.

we have seen mcnair play cb and is class playing in that postion their is no reason why not a lb could play in rb postion and be great 

13 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

It's part of our new philosophy.  Instead of having loads of right backs and one left back we are going to have loads of left backs and one right back. It's all change at Boro ?

• Like 1

ayala and flint are no good and wont be in an attacking team we could score a 100 but concede a 100 with them two they are just too slow for me yes they are great in the air but we want fast players not slow plodders 

5 minutes ago, king boro said:

i want to see these old plodders and snakes leave the club gestede ayala clayton friend shotton howson flint and braithwaite the snake  

Are there any players you actually do like?

• Like 1

To me, I'm willing to give most of our players a second chance now. There are a couple who I dont want - gestede and downing for sure - but most of the rest have shown either for us or under other managers (that arent pulis) that they have something to offer. Even Johnson I wouldnt dismiss instantly, though it's highly unlikely that he will succeed with us. 

I want to see what woodgate can get them to offer the team before dismissing anyone else.

7 minutes ago, king boro said:

i want to see these old plodders and snakes leave the club gestede ayala clayton friend shotton howson flint and braithwaite the snake  

Howson is hardly a plodder. One of his biggest attributes is the fact he runs for days. He may not be Adama Traore out there but harsh to consider him a plodder.

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Are there any players you actually do like?

yh randolph fry tavernier wing assombalonga fletcher savile mcnair we are 3 players missing from having  a good team a no10 a striker and a full back is what is missing