Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, thatoldchestnut said:

The lack of any announcement of Dijksteel and the rumours of others being shown around Rockcliffe would suggest a multiple unveiling tomrrow.

What’s the point of that though?

26 minutes ago, velocitractor said:

A booty call from someone else? While the girl barely knows where she is? Is that a thing? 

Velocitractor. Hope you dont take offence to this but I work as a criminal barrister so if you want, I am more than happy to explain to you how a rape trial works and what needs to be proven within a court of law.

Please feel free to address me in another thread if you do and I will explain why Ched Evans was found not guilty of rape.

I'm sure there are reasons for delaying the unveiling. Could just be a lack of Comms and media staff at rockcliffe. They only have a small team.

Or another one close and want to do two together..

Or many other reasons 

Just now, Sarumite said:

I'm sure there are reasons for delaying the unveiling. Could just be a lack of Comms and media staff at rockcliffe. They only have a small team.

Or many other reasons 

He might have signed for someone else.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

What’s the point of that though?

Absolutely no idea, but as we have been reassured by those in the know on this board that the deal is complete, why are they holding back the announcement. Your opiniom!!!

1 minute ago, Sarumite said:

Or many other reasons 

Due to cutbacks the Internet only comes on at certain times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

After his picture has already been taken and the contract signed? That's a bit cheeky.

That's football for ya.  It's so obvious that he changed his mind ?