oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Unrelated I know but any of the ITkers heard anything about boro being scanned for Fifa 20? Heard a rumour EFL teams had been scanned and was hoping it was true 

• Haha 1

Looks like the Dijksteel announcement will be tomorrow.

Hoping it's so we can unveil someone else at the same time.

Still adamant Dijksteel is done. I wont lie though I'm getting zero response from source since around 5.

2 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Unrelated I know but any of the ITkers heard anything about boro being scanned for Fifa 20? Heard a rumour EFL teams had been scanned and was hoping it was true 

I’m not too sure that’s the information they’ll get mate?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Can someone update me on today’s news please. Thanks 

Apparently Dijksteel is completed (photos taken and all). So we were expecting an announcement today but it never came. Was also a rumour that we’ve tried to hijack Brentford’s bid for Taylor from Charlton. Finally there was a link to us trying to sign Wes Burns from Fleetwood. Those last two links were both from Pete O’Rourke. Think that’s everything major! 

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Still adamant Dijksteel is done. I wont lie though I'm getting zero response from source since around 5.

They're writing up a very juicy message then, mate.

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Same.

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Looks like the Dijksteel announcement will be tomorrow.

Hoping it's so we can unveil someone else at the same time.

Didn't someone on here the other day actually say that Dijksteel would be announced on Wednesday anyway.

Posted (edited)

thats the leak we needed.. hes a tall boy eh

Edited by mendieta420