oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Britt was granted leave from training by the club though there have been 2 formal bids... both rejected but latest was 12mil. 

Burnley back In for Dael 11mil plus a player.. rejected but club are expecting to have to make tough decisions tomorrow and Thursday.

Murphy not happening due to wages that we would have to pay..

Kent still possible.

Ibe a no go.

Diagana a no go currently.

Turn down £12m and £40k/week wage off the books but contemplate selling Fry. I really do not get it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Britt was granted leave from training by the club though there have been 2 formal bids... both rejected but latest was 12mil. 

Burnley back In for Dael 11mil plus a player.. rejected but club are expecting to have to make tough decisions tomorrow and Thursday.

Kent still possible.

Ibe a no go.

The £8m bid makes more sense if it was inclusive of a player. Would make sense as to why we've gone from £15m bid to £8m reported. So I assume the £11m + player was the actual bid that has been reported. Or it's a newer bid. You'd also assume the player was Gibson if Tarkowski is staying.

Both bids rejected for Britt and latest £12m. Holding firm and right to do so, I think.

I'd rather sell Brit and keep Fry

With the way FFP works we could spend most of the Brit cash on 2 good quality players who could improve the overall team and negate his loss

risky from a transfer perspective, but highly beneficial for FFP

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Kent still possible.

Ibe a no go.

Not half as bad as expected. Honestly would refuse any bid for Britt unless it was so absurd we'd be daft to reject. You can't replace a goalscorer like him with 2 days to go. 

Could just be that he was granted leave from training for family reasons? Or very possibly to assess potential options.