oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

I don’t understand the fry feelings.

how many boro games have you walked away from and thought he was head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the pitch. 15 million is a fair place for an unproven over time player. 

even if we go up as champions conceding 15 goals in a season with fry as outstanding player - what will he be worth? 

to be worth 30 million plus he needs to be paying for England 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Last thing we should be doing is selling fry but if we have to sell him for whatever reason then I'd rather have a sell on clause in the deal than one of their rejects.  One full season in the prem and he'll be off to one of the big boys for £50m

Just now, Youngy228 said:

I don’t understand the fry feelings.

how many boro games have you walked away from and thought he was head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the pitch. 15 million is a fair place for an unproven over time player. 

even if we go up as champions conceding 15 goals in a season with fry as outstanding player - what will he be worth? 

to be worth 30 million plus he needs to be paying for England 

Adam Webster, sorry but we need say no more than that to up your valuation.

Just now, Hendrie_7 said:

Last thing we should be doing is selling fry but if we have to sell him for whatever reason then I'd rather have a sell on clause in the deal than one of their rejects.  One full season in the prem and he'll be off to one of the big boys for £50m

If he gets a game!

• Like 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Think we're going to lose Britt AND Fry.

Yeah me too money talks as we say and the closer it gets the more desperate they will get and it will force our hand to accept unfortunately.

Problem with this is any targets we have will want a lot more knowing the money we have just received, going to be a crazy 48 hours 

• Like 1

Who else could they be offering us? They know we would happily take Gibson back so why offer us someone else, don’t even know who else in their team I’d take to be perfectly honest ?

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Adam Webster, sorry but we need say no more than that to up your valuation.

He had an excellent season albeit 1. Also our finances are shocking compared to theirs.

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Think we're going to lose Britt AND Fry.

Cool. I’m out for another season. So glad I didn’t commit any money to this shithouse of a club this year.

• Haha 1
Just now, DevKWat said:

Who else could they be offering us? They know we would happily take Gibson back so why offer us someone else, don’t even know who else in their team I’d take to be perfectly honest ?

We've asked about Vydra before. Would be a decent option, especially if Britt is off.

Losing Britt and/or Fry at this stage of the window is a huge blow. 

Britt is our best chance of scoring goals and Fry has the most potential out of anyone we have. 

Hope we don’t lose either of them. 

Maupay and Webster both went for £20 million so if Britt and Fry go we need in £40 million combined minimum as it so late in the window and the window shuts at 5pm so effectively only 1 day left