oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Not to discredit any of the ITK posters on here because their contributions have been brilliant over the summer but I find it very funny that numerous Twitter accounts are now using the forum as a ‘source’. There’s one account in particular that annoys me, All Things Erimus on Twitter, blatantly pulls his information straight from here and posts it on his own page claiming it’s his information very regularly. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, redtom said:

Been locked out of the site for 30 mins then get on to read all this !.....not good,I did used to rate Vydra but that was 4 seasons ago.

he scored 21 league goals literally the season before last and was in the team of the year. It's just the last season under disk-beard that has been wasted

• Like 1

Only one man decides things at Boro, 

for good or ill it’s not a democracy or a committee based regime

Mr Gibson decides and he has every right too, if all the ill rumours coming out tonight are true then I will be very alarmed at what is going on behind the scenes, but every month Championship or Premier League a £1m direct debit comes into MFC from him and this is the maximum he allowed to give.

I may passionately hope that by Friday Fry, Britt and Randolph are all still here, but the one certainty I do have is that Boro will still be here..

• Like 3
Just now, CWC said:

Not to discredit any of the ITK posters on here because their contributions have been brilliant over the summer but I find it very funny that numerous Twitter accounts are now using the forum as a ‘source’. There’s one account in particular that annoys me, All Things Erimus on Twitter, blatantly pulls his information straight from here and posts it on his own page claiming it’s his information very regularly. 

I’ve seen this and there’s a big claim you’re making. Doesn’t seem like they  are claiming the tweets as their own from what I’ve seen, looks more just passing on information to fans who don’t follow this forum regularly

Just now, estonpidge said:

@Raf smog  Any news on in coming players

A lot depends on fry and money involved, there will be in comings either way but amount depends on what happens with him.  Players have a value if it's met they go unfortunately as simple as that. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

At the end of the day mate its Gibbos cash so he does as he sees.fit

Totally agree on that. 

Just worry that bausor offers bad deals and so they get pulled when someone with some sense could get deals done cheaper.

Just now, Raf smog said:

A lot depends on fry and money involved, there will be in comings either way but amount depends on what happens with him.  Players have a value if it's met they go unfortunately as simple as that. 

Do you know if there's any interest in Saville?

Hahaha as if Lyle Taylor is going to be the replacement for Assombalonga!? We really are screwed financially. Looking back to Woodgate’s announcement, I loved how Gibson scoffed when asked if there was no money to spend as if there was plenty. Deceiving fans yet again!

Personally don’t see the logic. We don’t HAVE to sell, we could keep Fry and Britt if we didn’t spend a lot of money as far as I’m aware? So do what every other club does and either refuse to sell, or drive the buying club higher than the actual worth. Clubs have been doing that to us for years 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CWC said:

I have taken myself out of social media so don't really see it all. That said the reason I post in here is to try to be as open and honest as I am allowed. I'm a fan as you all and I just want what's best for our club. Everyone who posts I hope harbours the same thought process. If I'm wrong on stuff I apologise and hold my hands up.

• Like 1
Just now, Hendrie_7 said:

Do you know if there's any interest in Saville?

Yeah but only a loan deal at moment and that was laughed at. Qpr have been sniffing around him for a bit now