oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

11 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Can I just add... just because I'm told it from someone I trust doesn't mean its 100% gonna happen.. deals will be up and down more than my wife over the next 48hrs. Rumours will come out and false names will be put out there. We cant Influence it from here so chill and see what comes.

Aren't you away with work ?

• Haha 2
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

A lot depends on fry and money involved, there will be in comings either way but amount depends on what happens with him.  Players have a value if it's met they go unfortunately as simple as that. 

Couldn't of put it better myself.

Just now, BoroMart said:

Last seasons championship top scorering CFs:

- Pukki: free

- Abraham: loan (1.5m fee)

- Maupay: 1.6m

- Gayle: loan (1.5m fee)

- Sharp 900k

- Che Adams 2m

- McBurnie 315k

Off course you can, you just need to scout properly

None of them were easy though and for all those names there are expensive fails, such as Fletcher, Marriott, Baldock, Adobe, Ince.

A few of them took years to get to that level too, plus most importantly we have 2 days to replace Britt if he goes

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Yeah but only a loan deal at moment and that was laughed at. Qpr have been sniffing around him for a bit now

Warburton had him at Brentford so fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Yeah but only a loan deal at moment and that was laughed at. Qpr have been sniffing around him for a bit now

Cheers, I've still got some hope we'll get rid of him 

7 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

A lot depends on fry and money involved, there will be in comings either way but amount depends on what happens with him.  Players have a value if it's met they go unfortunately as simple as that. 

Without the player having a say? I think Gibbos turbulent stay at Burnley would put him off. 

5 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

I’ve seen this and there’s a big claim you’re making. Doesn’t seem like they  are claiming the tweets as their own from what I’ve seen, looks more just passing on information to fans who don’t follow this forum regularly

I’m not sure this could be passed as ‘passing on information’. It’s blatantly been taken from here and put in their own words. Just doesn’t sit right with me. People on here risk being shot down and then someone just taking information and passing it off as their own ain’t really acceptable.