oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

If it's Leicester coming in, I'd be rinsing them after what they got for Maguire.

Any club with sense would do exactly that, unfortunately we aren’t one of those clubs 

How do people know that bauser a d bevington were in Belgium? Or have I missed something 

So was the Fry leaving pretty much expected and club had deals waiting to go depending on the fee involved?

if so do we need the money that badly, if so I can understand any hard decisions that get made.

But we only need to sell either Britt or Fry in those circumstances, if we sell both regardless of the fees it shows that we will never get back to mid to lower Premier league stability with that kind of model. 

Shame about Fry if rumours are true but we are reasonably stocked with centre half’s and I would in any case expect a decent loan to come in 

If it’s both him and Britt then that would suggest we have a few lined up to come in. 

The recruitment team have done well so far this summer so let’s give them some credit that they aren’t finished yet

• Like 1

Just now, Boro 86 said:

Shame about Fry if rumours are true but we are reasonably stocked with centre half’s and I would in any case expect a decent loan to come in 

If it’s both him and Britt then that would suggest we have a few lined up to come in. 

The recruitment team have done well so far this summer so let’s give them some credit that they aren’t finished yet

reasonably  stocked? Can you elaborate?

it's one of them what is the best for the club in general, sell our most valuable asset lose one player to be able to bring maybe 4 or 5 players, tough decisions for SG  to make!

Shotton, Friend and Ayala the rock promotions are built on 

Just now, Boro 86 said:

What centre halfs do you speak of? Shotton is terrible and Ayala always has two winter months out injured?

Oh well, it’s a game of opinions, I’m not too fussed at losing Britt as he doesn’t put in the work that our new system requires.

I’m more worried about Woodgate and how he’ll react, he’s either the worlds best poker player or he’s had the rug pulled from under him by Gibson. 

Just now, caseybwoy said:

What centre halfs do you speak of? Shotton is terrible and Ayala always has two winter months out injured?

And Ayalas 2 needless red card suspensions!

• Like 1

I can’t actually believe how far downhill this has gone 

I don't get this forum, I really don't. 

For years, people cry out for that traditional No. 9. A box finisher. Someone who will put away chances. We get one, one of the best at this level, possibly a play who could do it anywhere (yes, I think he could hit the same in the Prem) and as soon as we get one, we slate him because he only scores goals ?

• Like 8
  • Haha 4