oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Sorry, do you want it in writing?

No, I would like some concrete evidence.

Just now, scotty189 said:

so what strikers could we realistically get to replace Assombalonga in 2 days......... Rhodes, Whells, Barnes, Wood, Shane Long, Ineacho (Loan), Solanke (Loan), Kodija..............

Frey and Lyle Taylor are the two that have been touted. I'm very on the fence about this, I wouldn't want to sell but can see why the club would want to, we wouldn't get 15m for him again with only a year left on his contract after this season.

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Info could be an issue next 35 hours.... looks like all phones to be left in reception....

Customers or staff?

5 minutes ago, Ash said:

Smoggydownsouth is the source, that should be evidence enough:)

At the end of the day like @Smoggydownsouth has said, we can’t influence transfers from here. If the club feel selling Britt is the best thing to do then so be it. Unless they’re to get a proven championship goalscorer in or someone who the fans feel is a ‘capable’ replacement then it’ll be regarded as a bad move.

For me, despite him not suiting how we played last season (but then who did), he’s still the best equipped player I can think of to grab us 15/20 goals this season. I know we’ve only played one competitive game but he looked stronger and physically fitter than last year. 

Lyle Taylor - yeah he’s a good player, never played at championship level and soon to be turning 30. Are the club going to go in for talks with him when Charlton have already messed us around enough with Dijksteel? Who knows. 

Interesting couple of days ahead...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Info could be an issue next 35 hours.... looks like all phones to be left in reception....

If Fry goes, is there any chance we can persuade the Belgian fella? Or was it just the fact he didn't want to come to England?

Wonder if George Puscas is on our radar if Britt were to go? Been heavily linked to Birmingham and Reading. 

Not seen him play myself but wasn't he getting raved about in a u21 game?

4 minutes ago, Ash said:

Just got to take any ITK information with a pinch of salt. Nothing to get worked up about until it actually happens, but something to discuss in the mean time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Customers or staff?

It’ll be all bar SG, Bevington, Woody and Bauser I suspect - Possibly Paul Dews would get to keep his too, but the rest I can see not being permitted to have them.

Thats Training Ground - not hotel 

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Smoggydownsouth is the source, that should be evidence enough:)

Didn't see his posts about it, just Dael! Thanks haha!

I know im not seen as one of the itk etc on here

I have just been told from a close friend that fry is off and there has been no bid for britt. He is staying, the reason he was not there yesterday is a family issue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

Just got to take any ITK information with a pinch of salt. Nothing to get worked up about until it actually happens, but something to discuss in the mean time.

I didn't even see where the info came fom due to the sheer amount of posts from last night haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Wonder if George Puscas is on our radar if Britt were to go? Been heavily linked to Birmingham and Reading. 

Not seen him play myself but wasn't he getting raved about in a u21 game?

He'd be my pick was class at the U21

9 hours ago, DevKWat said:

I can’t actually believe how far downhill this has gone 

Tail Spin comes to mind