oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Not Boro related but Everton have seen a £70m plus James McCarthy and Cenk Tosun bid for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha rejected, Sky Sports News understands. What the hell is going on.

Leicester are talking with Sampdoria about signing 24 million pound Dennis Praet, Another one that got away in our Prem campaign. Maguire, Praet, Mandi. Some right quality there that we missed out on.

• Sad 1

@reluctantnicko: Burnley. Sounded out Palace about Scott Dann. Surprise one. More online later.

Can’t see them wanting Dann as well as Fry. 

1 minute ago, CallumTS17 said:

Not Boro related but Everton have seen a £70m plus James McCarthy and Cenk Tosun bid for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha rejected, Sky Sports News understands. What the hell is going on.

Palace are set to sign McCarthy regardless for £3m. Seems a strange story.

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Leicester are talking with Sampdoria about signing 24 million pound Dennis Praet, Another one that got away in our Prem campaign. Maguire, Praet, Mandi. Some right quality there that we missed out on.

Even linked with ziyech iirc

1 minute ago, CWC said:

@reluctantnicko: Burnley. Sounded out Palace about Scott Dann. Surprise one. More online later.

Maybe they have got the hint that Fry is not interested in joining them.

5 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Woody doesn't do them on a Friday it's either a Wednesday or Thursday afternoon now 

The press conference is today at 4 I think. Not sure if they'll usually be Thursday though and its been brought forward to today with it being deadline day tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Latest update... things moving behind the scenes... Burnley defo coming back for Fry. Nothing close incoming or wasnt at 11am.

Burnley must be getting some encouragement from somewhere. Very disappointing in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, CWC said:

Makes much more sense than spending £20m+ on Fry to sit on the bench behind Tarkowski and Mee

4 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

The press conference is today at 4 I think. Not sure if they'll usually be Thursday though and its been brought forward to today with it being deadline day tomorrow.

It was 4pm last Wednesday as well ahead of the Luton game 

• Like 1

Barnsley seem to be going after Tav according to their fans. What would you accept?

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Barnsley seem to be going after Tav according to their fans. What would you accept?

5m minimum. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Season long loan, or £5m plus add-ons if we sell.

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I wouldn't sell at all. They can do one.

• Like 1