Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Barnsley seem to be going after Tav according to their fans. What would you accept?

I wouldn't sell him. But if we're that desperate for cash, then something around £6m

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Season long loan if we get enough bodies over the line. I think he could be a good addition next year if he has a full season of first team football. I don't think his value would drop dramatically either way as I can't imagine Barnsley offering much now anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have him in the team, no idea why we would consider selling.. and what happened to using our own young players?

Tav should be fighting McNair, Howson and Wingy for those 2 advanced midfield roles. And I'd sooner have him playing from wide than some of these lads we've been linked with.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I may be unpopular saying this, but I don't get all the hype with tav, never really set a game alight when hes played but looked decent. if a bid 4-5 mil and upwards comes in with a good sell on clause , id say take it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

We are looking at a young attacking midfielder from the premier league

Here's a guessing game Vickers says we're in for a RB and a young attacking midfielder who can also play striker on loan from a PL club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tmcc said:

I may be unpopular saying this, but I don't get all the hype with tav, never really set a game alight when hes played but looked decent. if a bid 4-5 mil and upwards comes in with a good sell on clause is made, id say take it.

you;ve got to remember how young he is.

he was still eligible for u18's football last season

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Here's a guessing game Vickers says we're in for a RB and a young attacking midfielder who can also play striker on loan from a PL club.

another RB (preferably one who can also play CB)  would effectively mean Spence out on loan and at least 1 senior midfield exit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr_Maz said:

another RB (preferably one who can also play CB)  would effectively mean Spence out on loan and at least 1 senior midfield exit 

It sounds strange but Vickers said specifically a specialist RB I'm not sure that means versatile.

My first guess of the midfielder who can play striker is Izzy Brown but after the 2 years he's had it's probably not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...