Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Whilst I understand your thinking... I think it's more to do with balancing the books

speaking of balancing the books any thing in the Release of Gestede rumors?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Whilst I understand your thinking... I think it's more to do with balancing the books

Surely selling a youngster like Tav or Fry doesn’t balance the books, it just prolongs our problems. We would still have high earners, we’d just have a pot of money their large wages are eroding

• Like 2
Just now, Will said:

Surely selling a youngster like Tav or Fry doesn’t balance the books, it just prolongs our problems. We would still have high earners, we’d just have a pot of money their large wages are eroding

Will you cannot sell someone if there is no interest in them... at some point business takes president and tough decisions are made.

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Sorry if I'm not replying directly to you its because I don't have the answer or haven't heard much to be honest. Pretty much on lockdown.

im guessing the club wasn't to happy after yesterdays leak ???