oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

I remember Big Jack trying to sign Tom Lund from Norway, but his fear of flying put paid to that.......and then there was the Rene Houseman saga.....lots of different versions of that one....then there was Craig Johnstone of course 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, juninho9 said:

Mejias this season, Mikel we got in January.

Wouldnt really count either of these  because neither were scouted abroad, both were bought on the back of their time in england. 

1 hour ago, Adam P said:

Well saying Britt plays as a poacher and doesn't get involved in build up play and saying he would prefer somebody in the "Firmino role" who will drop deeper and get involved and bring others into play isnt a comparison at all. Its clearly a distinction between two different roles and which he would prefer in the team, not which player is better at their role. 

Also, I said miss the target when taking a penalty, if the keeper makes a save then fair enough, but missing the target is as I said, woeful. Regardless of whether its Firmino, Messi, Britt or either of us for that matter. 

To be honest I wasn't 100% serious, I picked up on the fact he'd rather have Firmino type scoring ten and the other players getting thirty rather than Britt getting 20 and others 10 which would be fantastic in the championship and even the prem but is it realistic? 

As it will be difficult to find two 15 goal a season players to play alongside our 10 goal Firmino type I'd rather keep the 20 goal a season one we have. 

At the moment everyone wants to play like Liverpool but realistically how many do? 

On the penalty, yes not hitting the target is woeful but like I said first game of season, he tried get a bit more power and he certainly didn't "sky it" - you are more disappointed than I which you have every right to be. UTB

Edited by Randy Sandwich
  • Like 1