Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

How bloody hard is it to sign a proper winger? We havent signed a winger thats slotted into our first 11 since we brought bloody Stewart downing back.  And even he was in and out depending on the manager. Let that sink in.

He might not want traditional wingers tho - the fact he played right footed Fletcher on the left and left footed Johnson on the right at Luton suggests he might be looking more for the inside forward style of player.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

How bloody hard is it to sign a proper winger? We havent signed a winger thats slotted into our first 11 since we brought bloody Stewart downing back.  And even he was in and out depending on the manager. Let that sink in.

Browne?

I reckon he'll break in to the team quickly if he performs against Crewe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

How bloody hard is it to sign a proper winger? We havent signed a winger thats slotted into our first 11 since we brought bloody Stewart downing back.  And even he was in and out depending on the manager. Let that sink in.

Do you mean bought and immediately went into the team? Cause I'd say before he left, Adama was first on the team-sheet for a while, but that was after being here a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Bit of update... batted off enquiries for Britt Dael Tav Wing today..  not actively looking to sell though if the offer gets stupid people will be sold. One more is a winger / ST. The other RB will probably be Hutton as he is a free agent so less pressure to get the deal done by tomorrow. We are not being held to Ransom. Refreshing to know we aren't being used as a payday though I still think there will be a twist in the tail.

Wing? That’s a new one, do you know who from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Bit of update... batted off enquiries for Britt Dael Tav Wing today..  not actively looking to sell though if the offer gets stupid people will be sold. One more is a winger / ST. The other RB will probably be Hutton as he is a free agent so less pressure to get the deal done by tomorrow. We are not being held to Ransom. Refreshing to know we aren't being used as a payday though I still think there will be a twist in the tail.

Any chance the winger could be Kent? Looks like other suitors are starting to drop out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, juninho9 said:

Do you mean bought and immediately went into the team? Cause I'd say before he left, Adama was first on the team-sheet for a while, but that was after being here a while.

I meant a winger who immediately improved the first team.

 

Cant count browne because weve no idea what hell bring yet and hasnt started a game.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

How bloody hard is it to sign a proper winger? We havent signed a winger thats slotted into our first 11 since we brought bloody Stewart downing back.  And even he was in and out depending on the manager. Let that sink in.

Downing was brought in to play CAM. We also don't need a winger. We need forwards, we get our width from our full backs, people playing either side of britt are inside forwards.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He might not want traditional wingers tho - the fact he played right footed Fletcher on the left and left footed Johnson on the right at Luton suggests he might be looking more for the inside forward style of player.

Talking about us as a club more than this summer's recruitment specifically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Bit of update... batted off enquiries for Britt Dael Tav Wing today..  not actively looking to sell though if the offer gets stupid people will be sold. One more is a winger / ST. The other RB will probably be Hutton as he is a free agent so less pressure to get the deal done by tomorrow. We are not being held to Ransom. Refreshing to know we aren't being used as a payday though I still think there will be a twist in the tail.

Wes Burns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Bit of update... batted off enquiries for Britt Dael Tav Wing today..  not actively looking to sell though if the offer gets stupid people will be sold. One more is a winger / ST. The other RB will probably be Hutton as he is a free agent so less pressure to get the deal done by tomorrow. We are not being held to Ransom. Refreshing to know we aren't being used as a payday though I still think there will be a twist in the tail.

A positive or negative twist? 

Interesting to see who is after Wingiesta...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maccarone said:

Twist which way?

In or outs? 

Outs. So much money being offered around in the prem currently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...