Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Yes, you can get punished for both. Birmingham got punished for their 3 year period I believe. But there are punishments in place for each individual year too as far as I can tell.

Why have a 3 year average if you can be punished year on year?

2 minutes ago, Ayresome365 said:

I know why SDS is golfing tomorrow... he’s heard a guy is coming in from Spain who loves golf and wants to catch him on the course. He is not wanted by his club and played with Keane. ?

Jose Maria Olazabal?

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

I think Britt will go, more than likely keep the rest. Burnley are too cheap, can’t see them paying for fry. Depends whether Leicester come in

Britt isn’t leaving

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• Absolutely no chance I would be paying that. He is 30 and has 12 months left on his contract i read. Defo needs to be a 6 figure sum and not 7 figure sum.
    • £1.2m is the figure being quoted so we'll probably get ripped for for £2m knowing us  
    • If Smith signs i would imagine he would certainly be arriving as back up and not main striker. Secondly 10 goals and 3 assists for the team that finished 2nd bottom in league imo is not the worst record. Yes he wont get pulses raising but Kieffer Moore hit 10 goals for struggling Wigan last season and in a better team his return was better and we (whether people like NW or not) are better than Rotherham. I am not for one second suggesting Smith will score 20 goals for us like Moore has for Cardiff but he would not be worst back up target man if that is what he arrives as given his numbers last season.
    • 224 but ran out of time 🤦‍♂️ It felt like I spent 5 mins just trying to remember Mark Summerbell's name, which wouldn't be so bad but he wasn't the person I was even trying to remember.  I was actually thinking about Steve Baker and the League Cup semi final against Liverpool when he did that man-marking job on Steve McManaman.  I think Summerbell was the lad who was going out with one of Robson's daughters while he was playing for us?  Quite a few I didn't get from the last 5 years or so really.  Didn't even get a couple from the current squad 🤭
    • Doesn't even hold him in high enough regard to tell him the truth about his future when he signs a contract waiver, according to Downing. I imagine that feeling is, or at least was, more than mutual.