Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Yes, you can get punished for both. Birmingham got punished for their 3 year period I believe. But there are punishments in place for each individual year too as far as I can tell.

Why have a 3 year average if you can be punished year on year?

2 minutes ago, Ayresome365 said:

I know why SDS is golfing tomorrow... he’s heard a guy is coming in from Spain who loves golf and wants to catch him on the course. He is not wanted by his club and played with Keane. ?

Jose Maria Olazabal?

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

I think Britt will go, more than likely keep the rest. Burnley are too cheap, can’t see them paying for fry. Depends whether Leicester come in

Britt isn’t leaving

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• I have a dark premonition our defence will be So-Leaky, we will ship goals and the fans will Peltier Warnock until he puts his Hernandez up and admits he made a right Halls up. Will likely see refuge in the nearest Tavernier. 😉  
    • They'd have a statue of him erected outside Pride Park. 😂
    • That is why the EFL are trying to reach agreement with Reading. Then there will be no appeal.
    • It definitely would be, but I'm fairly confident we won't have  given how much effort has been put in to limiting spending since 2018 and how aggressively Gibson has called out other owners. He'd have egg all over his face and look like a right ***. Still if we broke the rules, we'd deserve the punishment.
    • True. I won't argue Karanka did a lot to bring about his own downfall with his poor man management skills. However, I don't think we had a particularly strong squad, when it contained the likes of Forshaw, Guedioura, Stuani, Clayton, Leadbitter, Fry, Friend, Gestede, Fischer and a bunch of others who you'd consider solid / above average Championship players...but not really PL quality. Think there are also some parallels with Farke and Norwich. A manager with no previous PL experience, with a squad that maybe wasn't up to scratch.  Even for a good man-manager with great motivational skills, it would have been a tough ask. For a tactician and disciplinarian like Karanka, when things started going wrong, it was always going to end in tears.   Just checked Wikipedia and I may have to retract my comment about Gibson not backing him properly. If the figures are right, we had a net spend of around £20m that season. Fischer - £3.8m  De Roon - £12m Barragan - £3m Fabio - £2m Traoré - £7.5m Gestede - £6m Bamford - £6m Guedioura - £4.5m Thats nearly £45m worth of signings. 😮 Though of that lot I only regret us losing Bamford & Traoré.    We also sold several players, but the only disclosed fee was Reach for £5m.