oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

18 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

1 poss 2 if things change I'm being told. People hiking loan fees due to panic stations being activated. Boro not getting involved in it

Any news on positions? Fees? Whether it’s a permanent or not with the player/players we’re trying to bring in? 

Sheff Wed trying to sign Aarons from Newcastle, probably rules them out for Murphy, West Brom getting Diangana. Don’t think there’s any other horses left in that race ?

3 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Gazette have a story on Fry and Britt at 6:30

Where did you see that?

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'd describe you as a big fat liar ?

Takes one to know one

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Where did you see that?

Dom Shaw replies to someone when he asked about Britt

• Like 1

Just now, Will said:

Takes one to know one

?

Just stop pretending you know Britt.  He wouldn't associate with the likes of you ??

Just now, Changing Times said:

?

Just stop pretending you know Britt.  He wouldn't associate with the likes of you ??

Shut up you tart, we’re the same person anyway!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Dom Shaw replies to someone when he asked about Britt

It’s just going to be a fleshing out of Vickers answer in the Q&A today which was essentially they’ll both cost megabucks and there’s nothing to worry about.

Just now, Will said:

Shut up you tart, we’re the same person anyway!

?

In that case go and make me a sandwich, we're hungry.

• Haha 1

I reckon Woody, Bevington, Bausor & co will down the pub by 13:00 tomorrow when targets we have , look to be off elsewhere, and we're not prepared to panic over any rash plan B alternatives.  

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

I reckon Woody, Bevington, Bausor & co will down the pub by 13:00 tomorrow when targets we have , look to be off elsewhere, and we're not prepared to panic over any rash plan B alternatives.  

giphy.gif

Hope they buy me a pint 

1 minute ago, Will said:

It’s just going to be a fleshing out of Vickers answer in the Q&A today which was essentially they’ll both cost megabucks and there’s nothing to worry about.

Yeah, doubt anything major