Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Will said:

That’s pretty emphatic from Woody. Teams need to cough up or get lost

That was the situation yesterday and the day before though.  If someone offers us a large amount of money then he, or other people that you definitely don't know, will be heading out the door.

Just now, Changing Times said:

That was the situation yesterday and the day before though.  If someone offers us a large amount of money then he, or other people that you definitely don't know, will be heading out the door.

Seems to have really bothered you, you overly sarcastic little bugger

2 minutes ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

They might negotiate you down to a half pint.  Maybe a cheap Fosters shandy they hope will taste like Stella after time. 

If its fosters then I would rather drink raw sewage... peroni or Moretti now were talking 

Right comments by Woodgate he knows Fry's potential his price will only go up no rush to sell our prize asset now unless it's silly money.

I just hope we get that attacking midfielder/striker target tomorrow we need it can't trust Marvin Johnson based off 1 game he had good games for us last August we need an extra bit of pace up there.

I really believe loan fees should be banned.  If a club wants to loan out a player so they get more experience etc - that is their reward rather than a financial fee.  Particularly because those that demand high fees are coming from the richest clubs ie the premier league.  

It might sound like I'm saying this because we are pulling out of a number of possibilities due to loan fees attached but it would be there to benefit all.   Fair enough pay the players wage but no more.

• Like 2

I'm a big fan of how Woodgate is conducting himself, as well as his football philosophy. Even if we lose one big asset (just one mind), he's doing/saying the right things so far.

What's even more refreshing is his appointment was [fairly] greeted with a little scepticism. Since then we've seen a few very poor pre-season results and an opening day draw with Luton. Yet the fans seem very much behind him. Everyone pulling in the right direction now and no pantomime villains left. That alone bodes well.

• Like 4