oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, Ash said:

I feel a bit better knowing we're trying to keep hold of key players... still anxious as hell though ?

Even I'm waiting for the twist.

• Like 1

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Brit for Bale.. 

Let's twist

53 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Jose Maria Olazabal?

Doubt he could be any worse than Shotton at CB. 

4 minutes ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

"Trying hard to get another signing in"   I thought it was signings as Woody said we had a thin squad.  Are we now down to 1 signing in the works as other targets haven't come off ?  

We signed Dijksteel today.

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I think at least one big player will go. I can see a team panicking and paying stupid money which we’d be stupid to reject

Just now, BoroJake said:

I think at least one will go. I can see a team panicking and paying stupid money which we’d be stupid to reject

There comes a time in every transfer window when even stupid money should be rejected. Money doesn’t win you points.

Credited with an interest in signing Frazier Campbell along with WBA and Huddersfield according to sky sources.

5 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Any info on why Britt trained alone @Smoggydownsouth

Every striker is having Individual conditioning training mate. He didn't train with the team since Thurs last week apparently 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

We signed Dijksteel today.

Cheers for the update Mendi , super helpful that. 

So it was always just 2 then when Woody said we were looking at making signings to bolster a "thin" squad. ?  I understand thanks dude. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Credited with an interest in signing Frazier Campbell along with WBA and Stoke according to sky sources.

Whats he coming in as kit manager?

3 minutes ago, Will said:

There comes a time in every transfer window when even stupid money should be rejected. Money doesn’t win you points.

That’s true. Depends how early an offer came in

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Credited with an interest in signing Frazier Campbell along with WBA and Stoke according to sky sources.

confused what are you doing GIF

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Will said:

Depends for me on what the goals and objectives are. If the aim is to be mid table/have a run at the playoffs, then selling for silly money has to be considered and replenish the squad the following summer. If the sole aim is promotion, then it has to be rejected. 

Only the hierarchy can answer that one unfortunately