Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

Cheers for the update Mendi , super helpful that. 

So it was always just 2 then when Woody said we were looking at making signings to bolster a "thin" squad. ?  I understand thanks dude. 

I wish people would still describe me as thin ? 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Will said:

There comes a time in every transfer window when even stupid money should be rejected. Money doesn’t win you points.

It would obviously hit us hard if Britt left at this stage and more than likely lower our expectations for the season, but if Palace come in with decent money i.e. 15m + addons etc (+£40k wages saving), that's going to be hard to turn down for us in the financial position we are in today. 

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Sky getting desperate now 

Got a mate who worked for sky and he said it was total nonsense.  Asked to write story after story that was made up to generate interest.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Foogle said:

I wish people would still describe me as thin ? 

Where is the cut off point between thin and fat.  If you can no longer see your winky-dink or feet while having a pee , is that the crossover marker ???    (Asking for a friend) 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

Got a mate who worked for sky and he said it was total nonsense.  Asked to write story after story that was made up to generate interest.  

*doubt*

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Jim “Deadline day” White has been banging on about their live programming starting at 6am. They will be relentless in trying to drive  stories and some drama.

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Sky haven't even announced the signings of Bola, Browne or Dijksteel on their website and have some players that have left the club in the Boro squad.

They don't care outside the Premier League and Salford City

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The fact Woody wouldn’t say what position we wanted to strengthen suggests there’s more than one coming in, looked like he got caught in the moment and wasn’t 100% sure what to say. Understand not naming players but positions should be no problem as they are often obvious anyway 

Just now, SouthWest Boro said:

Sky haven't even announced the signings of Bola, Browne or Dijksteel on their website and have some players that have left the club in the Boro squad.

They don't care outside the Premier League and Salford City

not true, they care about Leeds and Derby too